Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Do you think I should be unbanned?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No
23.53%
12 23.53%
No
29.41%
15 29.41%
No
17.65%
9 17.65%
Nevah
29.41%
15 29.41%
Total 51 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[DENIED] I'm banned For withdrawing all my money ?
Sorry, but I cba to read that.
please let me back on the server i didn't know I was bann evading

also Bondt are u english do u no how we in london talk no s shup
U didn't know U was ban evading? Thats the most retarded shit I've ever heard.

You were banned from the server, and still aren't unbanned. U went on the server, or tried to get on, while being banned. THAT is BAN EVADING.

So cut the crap about that.

And about the server being down, thats because U are banned from it. That is why the info doesn't show up.

Quote:I was banned because no admins were online and i only had 5 + points so i had to ave 61mil on me and that why I'm have been banned (I only did this to day because i thought the server was down)

U were banned because No admins were online? And because U had only 5 Pluspoints? And its impossible to have 61millions on you. Its possible to have it in bank, but not on you. Or you should've killed a lot of the rich people in the server to get that.

And what is the "(I only did this to day because i though the server was down)" part? :/

U won't be unbanned until you can explain what U done completely. Cause what U said now made no sense.
No not really I have more than 1 computer in my house so why would fuk off for me on i computer but not on anther you know what i think your a yank because the why you fuking talk dont get me down you ant a real admin are you just the cunt a real admin is fixer or bandt u are a rascal motivated is it cos im english  now let me talk to a real admin not you.you i dont care what u think
I'm sorry? Type without typos next time? Lmfao

Kid. Learn to explain first that U really didn't cheat. It won't get U unbanned faster with useless flaming & evading.

Also, so what if I'm a yank? Got any problems?
look if you dont want to unbann me then thats fine just tell me what you going to do thanks and im sorry for geting banned but i ave been banned now for 2 weeks
Why don't you just explain yourself?! :>

That would help us all.
You can ave 61 mil on u piss face becase you can by props by using the /buy command also i a doog idea is to go on at 12 am because no one is on so u can make more money think a bout it
ok this is what happed me and fixer where pissing about and then he timed out and he sid the servers playing-up. then i got disconnect so i went back on and he sid if i was you i would bank my money so i was going to the bank yh then i got disconnect and lost all my money so now i only have 15 mil (dont know what happened)  i dont care about the money i just want to play
Huh? That doesn't even make sense.

You either left out the bit when you stopped your car, activated your moneycheat, then kept driving, or the bit when you did something that caused the ban.

Explain in more detail.