Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Predict the future
Simple predict the future of almost anything that's related to lvp .

Edit : It will come back when all of us have a spark of interest to relive old memories. But for now I understand why. I really do. We(us players) don't have time and don't want to waste our time into something that doesn't give us back anything except nostalgia.
Wow, can I hire you as a fortune teller please?
".. will decide to kill the server again .."
".. find it as easy as to kill it .."

When did it come back alive after being killed? ;)

On a more serious note;

I'm sure everyone you mentioned above has had important things going on in real life, more so than the virtual world that has been created here.

No one purposely killed the server, it just kinda happened.. The server will turn 15 next year and there have been a handful of GTA game to come out since.

I'm not saying the server will never come back, but until someone takes interest in doing so, I don't see it happening any time soon.

I'd love to help the effort in bringing the server back, but until that effort is big enough, I don't think much will happen.

I could be proved wrong tho ;)

:+
~OD
I wont be able to stop putting "sa-mp.nl" on my address bar randomly, for no good reason.
Specifer pls
LVP would still be named LVP in the future! There you go lock it.
(02-23-2020, 09:35 AM)Outkast Wrote: I wont be able to stop putting "sa-mp.nl" on my address bar randomly, for no good reason.

LMAO SAME [88]3210
I also think that nothing special will happen and the normal routine will follow.
Predictions can be delusions, you can't draw an outcome from that. Sure we have seen the server going up like charms and crashing down like a plane in the past but that doesn't mean the server just ended up. People have responsible lives ahead of them and the people you've mentioned have spent their lives coding the scripts for the betterment of LVP, why would they use the kill switch for all their efforts? I would ask you to please think about that once more and put yourself in their boots for once.
I’m gonna say honestly bro, I’m certain everyone that’s played this server in the past has a lot of stuff to deal with in their own life, and want to experience new things instead of playing GTA San Andreas for 3 more years. The game it’s self is dead. People still come and go. Aint no one in the management tryna kill the server. If you want to post on the forums and “predict the future” of the server be positive atleast. Saying stuff like this only discourages and it isn’t exactly inspiring either.