Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Introduction about myself
Smile 
Ingame Name: Dr.Specifer 
Birthday: 09.03.2002
Other Games: Hitman contracts , Hitman silent assasin , Hitman Absolution and other samp servers
Playing SA-MP Since: 2012
Playing on LVP Since: 2017
Introduction: I found LVP by searching for songs . the Thing that most attracted me was the housing system and the property system. Anyway i would often and am getting killed by random old players , but it was fun to me . Players teasing and trolling each other is the liveliness of LVP but by limit . Whenever i was sad , i would come to LVP to chill and i did get happy . Even some months ago , i used to chill with Plugy which was actually fun . Now I am seeing the player rate increasing at a rate i hoped it would . I congratulate all the crew members for actually working hard to bring LVP back again , Especially Plugy . I hope we would get more new and old faces , to be meeting each other back again at LVP . Also many players and crew members who have helped me in LVP , I thank you all so much.
We need to get our homies back on LVP again !
A huge list of my friends : Freakins , Pigbenis , Cyrix , Plugy ,Joe , Lash , tBKwtWs , Humza , Mr.JT ,Holsje , Beaner , Striker , Simplex , Ricky , Nightfury , Bojan , DoctorG , Iconoclast , Slein , Halo , Ezio , Deathstar , Fallen , Lukaz (1st friend), Zkipps ,Dan , Xilent , Jibin , Mourad , Cedric , MissButterButt , Freemoney  etc 
Nice intro
Perfect Intro  :D
Wow Im part of your "etc."

SHAME!
(03-01-2019, 10:23 AM)Dr.Specifer Wrote: Ingame Name: Dr.Specifer 
Birthday: 09.03.2002
Other Games: Hitman contracts , Hitman silent assasin , Hitman Absolution and other samp servers
Playing SA-MP Since: 2012
Playing on LVP Since: 2017
Introduction: I found LVP by searching for songs . the Thing that most attracted me was the housing system and the property system. Anyway i would often and am getting killed by random old players , but it was fun to me . Players teasing and trolling each other is the liveliness of LVP but by limit . Whenever i was sad , i would come to LVP to chill and i did get happy . Even some months ago , i used to chill with Plugy which was actually fun . Now I am seeing the player rate increasing at a rate i hoped it would . I congratulate all the crew members for actually working hard to bring LVP back again , Especially Plugy . I hope we would get more new and old faces , to be meeting each other back again at LVP . Also many players and crew members who have helped me in LVP , I thank you all so much.
We need to get our homies back on LVP again !
A huge list of my friends : Fallen ,

Aw, cute <3
Haaaaaaai!  O+

Good to see that players still make intros!
(03-04-2019, 11:41 PM)Holsje Wrote: Wow Im part of your "etc."

SHAME!

Your my friend now , not in etc lol