Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[EZ] PZ LMN SQZE
(02-09-2019, 10:29 PM)tBKwtWS Wrote: There is no application form. LVPtourGuide and I can invite players when we feel like it.

Open to anyone: The ragequitters clan.
Instructions, wear the [RQ] tag, cause a bunch of drama and rage /q any random game server. (Remember no join flooding or rule breaking)

(03-18-2020, 07:04 PM)LilBoy Wrote: Still recruiting?

No there is no recruiting. We are a lame and lazy clan. BTW, we are such EZ nubcakes, we won't even know how to recruit and have forgotten the command to add you to the gang, or any other command for that matter. (We don't even know what button to push to exit a burning vehicle)

So let's change policy. If any EZ members allows you in. You are in.
But you will have to prove in-game that you are either immensely stupid, fail harder than all the players of the history of LVP put together, or just 100% inept at SAMP/LVP.

Tips:
* Join RQ first and train your skills to suck enough to be able to join EZ.
* Reply to anyone who types EZ in the chat, like you got confused and thought they were speaking to you. But be really nice and foolish in your responses.
* Forget to charge your wireless mouse and keyboard for a DM test.
* Buy the most crappy wifi router you can find and place it as far away as possible, and wrap it in tin foil so reception is really bad and you get massively PWNT every 2 minutes by everyone. Even my little sister who has lost both her arms (completely not caused by me and my EZ failings) and controls the whole game with her tongue, should be able to beat you.
* Put your keyboard so far from your screen you can't read the chat and have to walk between the keyboard and the screen to check if you aimed properly, then walk back to fire.
* Wear a random persons glasses.
* Cover your mouse in butter so it slips and slides out of your control when you try to use it.
* Pull a condom over your screen to protect from computer viruses, hackers and COVID-19.
* Spell your name wrong, or even better spell EZ wrong.
* Ask Holsje for tips and call him a "faalhaas".

Good luck, BoyLil!
Give tBK feet pics and you’ll instantly become one of his goons 😎😎😎
(05-24-2020, 10:28 PM)PigBenis Wrote: Give tBK feet pics and you’ll instantly become one of his goons 😎😎😎

Don't forget to forget to take of the lens cap of the camera, for true EZ style pics!
(05-24-2020, 10:33 PM)tBKwtWS Wrote:
(05-24-2020, 10:28 PM)PigBenis Wrote: Give tBK feet pics and you’ll instantly become one of his goons 😎😎😎

Don't forget to forget to take of the lens cap of the camera, for true EZ style pics!
Smart thinking
it would never be hotter
Just another addition to TBK's great list:

One of the best EZ ways to die is carparking yourself. Drive a vehicle jump out with the right angle and make sure the vehicle is right on top of you.

Also here is a relaxing video for some extra help:
(05-25-2020, 12:00 AM)Holsje Wrote: Just another addition to TBK's great list:

One of the best EZ ways to die is carparking yourself. Drive a vehicle jump out with the right angle and make sure the vehicle is right on top of you.

Awww love that video, Elmo
Me too, now unban me
(05-25-2020, 12:00 AM)Holsje Wrote: Just another addition to TBK's great list:

^This is now the EZ clan anthem ˆ

Looks better as , but does anyone remember https://archive.org/details/StickDeath/2...evices.mp4 (stickdeath.com)? It's down, but I found http://www.stickgames.com/

Confession: Holsje is the only person being able to beat me @ being EZ. And I wonder if he would be able to pull of the carpark thing by jumping out of a plane in mid air and have the plane crash-land and explode on him.

(05-25-2020, 12:09 AM)Sand Wrote: Me too, now unban me

For the duration of your ban you are allowed in EZ, as not playing is the EZ-est!
I haven't remembered how to connect to LVP samp for months now. My friend told me to delete system32 in C:\windows, but I just cant get it to work to join LVP.

Also did you know that if you type /kill 5 times and then /q, repeat if 50 times and then get killed by Peter on login the script grants you auto admin?