Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

V.I.P extras
Star 
My suggestion to add new features for VIP's and modify some exist features availabilty by ranks.

New features:
1. One or two custom weapons by choise at personal house (like armour and health).
2. Quick Taxi.
3. Maverick in house vehicle spawn system.

Vip ranks - VIP I, VIP II, VIP III.
  • VIP I - from 5 to 9 euro.
  • VIP II - from 10 to 14 euro.
  • VIP III - from 15 to 20 euro.
Disagree. -1
(02-08-2019, 09:33 AM)Plugy Wrote: My suggestion to add new features for VIP's and modify some exist features availabilty by ranks.

New features:
1. One or two custom weapons by choise at personal house (like armour and health).
2. Quick Taxi.
3. Maverick in house vehicle spawn system.

Vip ranks - VIP I, VIP II, VIP III.
  • VIP I - from 5 to 9 euro.
  • VIP II - from 10 to 14 euro.
  • VIP III - from 15 to 20 euro.

Providing a quick taxi option to VIPs is simply a recipe for abuse in DM.
At this point, I don't believe most existing VIPs or new donors would be interested in spending 15-20 euros for such features on an old game like SA:MP. If anything, I think we should simply fix existing VIP features (hunter/hydra/RC vehicle access & the custom race builder).

If you have a house outside LV with an appropriate parking spot for a Maverick, I don't mind adding one for you.
Quick taxi is a bad idea. But I like adding more vehicles to the house system. Players need more things to spend ingame money on.

+1 on fixing existing VIP features
I was thinking of renting house for 24 hours for 35,000$  For ordinary player and for VIP he/she can rent two or three houses for 20 hours who gets 55,000$ for 20 hours . That was my thinking   ((And also players can buy another house after one house bought  , and the another house could be available only for rent and not for owner's living and for VIPS , They would already have bought 3 hours after that if houses are bought (2 max ) it is also only available for rent !)) This is for extra houses !