Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Wtf??? Admins Got Hacked?
So I joined the server in a couple of minutes ago, right after 4 minutes this guy (who I got zero idea who gave him admin rights) banned me? 

The logs are there and the pictures as well
What the hell???
[Image: sa-mp-095.png]

The after banning me he logged out from LVP, what the hell???

[Image: capture-20190108-200721.jpg]
Well, as I messaged some admins
To make it clear, I joined the server and this guy banned for after 1 minute after that.
please check the logs and see this is completely nuts
Howdy!,

Firstly, I am pretty sure admins can't be hacked or what so ever.

Secondly, It's quite sad to see such thing which happened to you but I can't really get into anything to see what really caused this ban? or who gave Pwner the admin rights? so as you have requested for unban and I don't see any admin doing anything or taking action here so Imma give Pwner_Bot till 17-1-2019 to PM me with proof that you cheated if he fails to PM me or is unable to, then you will be unbanned.

Thank you.
It was Finisha who banned you. On the day of your ban, he sent a message in BB's WhatsApp group stating that he was undercover and caught you using health hacks. I will message him and let him know that you made this. He'll decide what to do.

The ban will stay for now.
Hello!

It’s been a while, Fallen! Couple days ago I joined undercover to check the rumors of “regulars and unregistered players use cheats because there’s literally no one to stop you” and why not! I joined undercover, the first thing I’ve witnessed was fighting Fallen and damaging her so bad with my sawnoffs and surprisingly you never lost a single hp although it was straight damn shooting to you, hey it wasn’t even the worse part, after you cheated to win the fight I chased you down and once I managed to explode your vehicle, you death evaded lol

You’ve used health hacks and you even death evaded when you fucked up and knew that “the random was not actually a random”

You broke major rules, I couldn’t wait for you to come back and ban you myself, I tempted Pwner to do so, I authorized him, it’s my ban and he’s got nothing to do with it.

Yes I also asked him to ban you for a full year, the entire ban can be discussed with an active Management, if not, ban stays.
(01-14-2019, 04:27 PM)Finisha Wrote: Yes I also asked him to ban you for a full year, the entire ban can be discussed with an active Management, if not, ban stays.

I am available. But will only meddle in this if requested by banned player or banning admin. For now it's Finisha's ban and he gets to determine the details.
Question 
You must be nuts. I have never used health hacks and I would love you to post any proof you have you really saw that. Check my /why and see how many bans I have for using hacks. Now what amazings me is that you say you joined undercover, "saw me using cheats" and why didnt you ban me? Plus, why dont you bring all the proofs you have and post here to everybody see me "cheating"? I never got a single ban for hacking and suddenly you tell another person to ban me to 262 days? Whats really happening here? That has never happened in LVP

And please, of course, TBK, I would love you to middle this and check on that date if Finisha was there and /nuke me or that random guy with admin powers do the regular process of /nuke a player and confirm I was cheating

And please, if I really was using health hacks and Finisha that after 1 years of inactivess is clamming I did, ban me permanently. I post and management got the logs of the truth, now you, its just talking...

(01-14-2019, 10:21 AM)Humza Wrote: Howdy!,

Firstly, I am pretty sure admins can't be hacked or what so ever.

Secondly, It's quite sad to see such thing which happened to you but I can't really get into anything to see what really caused this ban? or who gave Pwner the admin rights? so as you have requested for unban and I don't see any admin doing anything or taking action here so Imma give Pwner_Bot till 17-1-2019 to PM me with proof that you cheated if he fails to PM me or is unable to, then you will be unbanned.

Thank you.

Thank you so much, Humza. Thats everything I wanted you to post. Im really thankful to your words.
Everybody here inclunding me wants a video of me using "health hack".
Im true on my words, please, post it.
I authorize the management bans my account permanentely if I have done that.

The server got logs, dates that prove I havent using anything, plus, the right process of possibly checking if I was using anything was not done. I got zero bans by using cheats, for God's sake.. 262 days of ban? Let's make this fair.

Prove the video and measure the ban.
I have already sent emails and messages to all the management and admins.

(01-14-2019, 04:27 PM)Finisha Wrote: Hello!
It’s been a while, Fallen!

[Image: sa-mp-091.png]
Well, as players can see you haven't be in game for over 2 years, a real inactive and useless player with admin rights.

Finisha
Couple days ago I joined undercover to check the rumors of “regulars and unregistered players use cheats because there’s literally no one to stop you” and why not! I joined undercover, the first thing I’ve witnessed was fighting Fallen and damaging her so bad with my sawnoffs and surprisingly you never lost a single hp although it was straight damn shooting to you, hey it wasn’t even the worse part, after you cheated to win the fight I chased you down and once I managed to explode your vehicle, you death evaded lol

I am not going to argue, that's your version. You are the only who has to prove me I was cheating.
For now, the logs are available for the management. Now the great question is: - You joined undercover, you saw me hacking and why havent you banned me in the moment? Sounds weird. Let's listen to your excuse, once you got admin rights and commands to do that.

(01-14-2019, 04:27 PM)Finisha Wrote: You’ve used health hacks and you even death evaded when you fucked up and knew that “the random was not actually a random” 

All of this speech is truly sounding something personal against me. In this complaint I dont expect to see somebody showing off their feelings on me by telling me what I have said or not in game neither what you feel when you die in game.
Now, the important thing here is that I request as many others do to post a video of your reason to ban me.
Its common to see right and fair admins posting the player using cheats/abusing here to justify your ban is legit and fair. 
Where is it? Please.

(01-14-2019, 04:27 PM)Finisha Wrote: You’ve used health hacks and you even death evaded when you fucked up and knew that “the random was not actually a random” 

You broke major rules, I couldn’t wait for you to come back and ban you myself, I tempted Pwner to do so, I authorized him, it’s my ban and he’s got nothing to do with it.

Yes I also asked him to ban you for a full year, the entire ban can be discussed with an active Management, if not, ban stays.

Why asking a random player to ban me? Why havent you, once again my question, banned me while undercover?
Or why havent you logged on your account and banned me? 
OF COURSE, I want any/all managent to middle this because this is clearly being doing for some undercover/unknown reason.

(01-14-2019, 06:57 PM)tBKwtWS Wrote:
(01-14-2019, 04:27 PM)Finisha Wrote: Yes I also asked him to ban you for a full year, the entire ban can be discussed with an active Management, if not, ban stays.

I am available. But will only meddle in this if requested by banned player or banning admin. For now it's Finisha's ban and he gets to determine the details.

Please, do it. I am asking you, tBK.

(01-14-2019, 04:27 PM)Finisha Wrote: ban stays.

It stays until we got the real reason for it.

Now as you tempted a guy to ban me, we all want to see the video and proof he has for the ban.
Oh, and one more thing, you tempted a guy to ban me while you were not even in the game?

So, is that how your admin job works? You temp everybody to ban players for random reasons with zero proof of them?
That's explains a lot.

We are all waiting for your/his and (I don't know who else you temp to do the job you're expected to) video of me cheating.
One last thing: https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-33455.html

The truth must be based on facts, most of the time, words are just words.
Bring one single solid proof I have used cheats and this goes for the serious founders of LVP and legit admins

If I have, even once, used a cheat, ban me permanentely from LVP.

Waiting for me unban.
Arelquina,

I have seen both your posts. And will first discuss with Finisha. Currently I am at work, so it will have to wait. Please stand by.
Got it, Thank you, Tbk.