Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

eF.Matrix/LikeG6 Multihacking
So I was just playing on an undercover account killing LikeG6 and his undercover friend St.Pauli. Later on, St.Pauli went off, and not very long after that, in game came the guy called eF.Matrix and started killing everyone on the server except LikeG6, and then he PMed me "hows that". I suppose that this guy could actually be St.Pauli, but I'm pretty sure he used Proxy or VPN because his ping was higher this time. Please investigate this a little bit deeper.

Also, then he left the server, at the same time with LikeG6, and then he came back with a nickname LikeG6 and started multihacking again. So I'm pretty sure it's actually LikeG6's friend who did this. Here is a picture of his stats and scoreboard. I don't know how does he join on registered without having their stats... While the hacker was playing on "LikeG6" account, the real LikeG6 switched to "Unix" account.
Also, while the hacker was doing all this on "LikeG6" account, the real LikeG6 was acting without clue in the main chat. So please investigate this deeply, I'm pretty sure it's LikeG6's friend who did this, he also used the same skin, and everything.

They literally quit and join the server in the 1 second period... I also talked to Martinz about this, and he told me that they did it few days before, the same thing while he was on the server, and he thought the same thing as me. Don't get fooled by LikeG6's chatlog of him saying "he got hacked". Because he is lying, as always.

Here's a video of him hacking:

[Image: 28he96q.png]

Later on, he also came with a "Beaner" nickname...

[Image: 2vsrx4x.png]
You are right about one thing - St.Pauli was responsible for all of this, and has been banned.

More importantly, keep in mind St.Pauli was able to bypass the login and guest name in order to use registered names, but he didn't actually login and gain access to anyone's account. That is not possible without knowing the password. So, for instance, he wouldn't have been able to use eF.Matrix's crew abilities or modify his stats in any way. No accounts were compromised. We can tell when a player is logged in, so you don't have to worry about any action being taken against players whose names were falsely used.

I hate to admit this, but it is a shame that such things happen on LVP now with nobody around to help resolve these issues.
(10-17-2018, 04:39 PM)Beaner Wrote: You are right about one thing - St.Pauli was responsible for all of this, and has been banned.

More importantly, keep in mind St.Pauli was able to bypass the login and guest name in order to use registered names, but he didn't actually login and gain access to anyone's account. That is not possible without knowing the password. So, for instance, he wouldn't have been able to use eF.Matrix's crew abilities or modify his stats in any way. No accounts were compromised. We can tell when a player is logged in, so you don't have to worry about any action being taken against players whose names were falsely used.

I hate to admit this, but it is a shame that such things happen on LVP now with nobody around to help resolve these issues.

The saddest thing is that LikeG6 was around with St.Pauli, talking with him and everything. He is probably his friend on SA-MP or something like that, and he knew it all.
I also talked to LikeG6 about this, it's unfortunate it happened. Hopefully we won't see such things anymore.