Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Ideas To Attract More Players To LVP
Well , I Kinda think that , The place could have new extra added scripts like the ( Christmas one ) , To get more players , But my idea is that we need to add a script that looks awesome on LVP ( more lights , Circus and more ) . you guys get what I say ?
Hell no I like how LVP classic is no need to changes.
I like the idea of putting up lights around the strip but I don't really see where we could set up a circus.
Surprisingly, a few additional objects still cause FPS drops for some players. A few weeks ago, we had to restart the server because two or three players complained about FPS lag on the ship because we enabled some decorations. So, it's probably not a good idea to decorate the main parts of LV and lose more players over something so trivial. Decorations are just a bonus -- they don't give players a reason to register on a server and play there regularly.

At this point, I think the only thing that might help with the player count would be to add stunt objects all over the map (in the main world) like we did in LVP 2.94 (in 2011 or 2012), along with some commands to spawn/flip/repair vehicles. I remember the player count reaching 30-50 more often than you'd expect. Obviously, doing this again would be a problem for people who DM, but even that's dead right now, so we either try something different or just let things stay the way they are.
Just decorate the server with 4-5 new active admins and 4-5 new active management members and you'll see that everything will be fixed faster than you would have expected
(07-30-2018, 12:56 AM)Oresti Wrote: Just decorate the server with 4-5 new active admins and 4-5 new active management members and you'll see that everything will be fixed faster than you would have expected
lol

btw I like the idea of Beaner!
or just organize new healthy competitions
like - jumping race, parkour mode etc
CIRCUS!!!