Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Only one precision.
My complaint about Sand and Sand2 is not about cheat or hacks, not even about insults or bad behavior.
He is right: Thousands of people from Mexico and other countries migrate to more developed countries in search of opportunities to get out of extreme poverty; to not die of hunger.
They are also hated by many Americans who despise and humiliate them because of their skin color and poor origin.
A large number of them return to their country in feretros because the border patrol or some criminal killed them.
Immigration is a global phenomenon that generates resentment and pain, children without parents, families destroyed.
It will never be the same as an immature boy call nigga to another for feeling cool or gansta laughing at the horrible reality of some people.
This server should not be used as a platform of racial hatred that even punish international laws.
If the comments of Sand and Sand2 had been published in a social network I would be denouncing it at the moment to the competent authorities but since it is a game server, it is the responsibility of the owner to take the actions to punish and prevent this type of expressions of hate.
Wat
After giving this matter some thought, I've decided to reinstate Sand's permanent ban. He was banned for two years for consistently exhibiting unacceptable behavior in the past, and it was made clear to him that we wouldn't tolerate anything like it again. I am sorry that you had to face this on one of our services.

(06-20-2018, 02:32 AM)outside_of_server Wrote: If the comments of Sand and Sand2 had been published in a social network I would be denouncing it at the moment to the competent authorities but since it is a game server, it is the responsibility of the owner to take the actions to punish and prevent this type of expressions of hate.

You should know that there are plenty of bored, immature, and hateful people like Sand on the internet, and we can't always control what they have to say. We've done our part by permanently removing him from this community.