Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

****Las Venturas Mafia**** Old Topic. Lock please!
(03-28-2008, 01:57 AM)Chris5170xD link Wrote: Explain the parking lot attack? Oh wait your noob LVM member naded me _O-

Yogi_B wasnt an LVM member.

@ Alex, well gee, if you aint gonna wait, get Chris up on the field so he can act 'd0g' (yes Chris, there is quotes) We don't have a planned time BTW, I'll post it on Hs forums later.
(03-28-2008, 02:01 AM)Donovan_Corleone link Wrote: Yogi_B wasnt an LVM member.
No 'KittyKat'
(03-28-2008, 01:28 AM)Chris5170xD link Wrote: Oh and stop hatin on me because i can beat all [LVM] (the only one with real skills is PB_Progin, which he needs a better clan).

sry for the absence but sht has been hard in RL.  But wow, all I can say is wow.  Chris, do you want to try to back up the sht ur slinging here?  Let all of LVM get on and have a war on YOU.  If you say you can beat all LVM then let's see if you can.  All LVM vs Chris at once.  See if you survive for more than 30 sec. 

The reason I said that is because you said it.  If ur gonna sling sht, at least word it correctly.  You can call me noob for requesting a 20+ vs 1 match but YOU said it.  Could have said "i can beat everyone in LVM" but no, you chose that.  Chris, you have got to be the biggest flamer in LVP  and SA-MP for that matter.  Quit with the damn "I'm better than everyone in the world and can flame anyone, even tho I don't call it flaming" complex.  if you don't like LVM, DON"T F*CKING POST HERE!!!!  seriously!!  Ur ass is annoying as all hell and frankly, everyone is tired of your CONSTANT flaming.  Everytime you start flaming ppl, they call you on it and and you try to act cool and be like, "Psh, shut up flamer and leave me alone" WHEN YOU START THE FLAMING!! 

Admins, i'm sorry, but i can't take his constant assholishness towards everyone.  Seriously, give him a warning or something so he might get a clue to how much he flames.  He flamed me when I didn't even know who he was after I first joined the forums (look up the first G.A.N.G. thread and you will see)

Oh, and BTW, "you just got dogged" is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.  If that replaces "pwned", i'll shed a tear.
lolololololololol chris u got d0gged
fucking owneddddd
Lynexenon, (or however you spell your name) but anyway, did you need to make a big post over that? I'm not even going to bother to read it all, but i read some.  I could last over a minute with all LVM after me (of course not in Fc too small of an area) but like  gang base parking lot.  And it's funny how you say i flamed, but yet i never used 1 cuss word. But plz check LVM's post kthnexsbai.

Only people who have  good skills (and really keep their cool but that's just first 3): Pb_Progin, Erin, and fvg, and Don (see i can admit stuff to my enemies too, but you probaly  couldn't, Don.)

I'm not saying the others DON'T have skills, but those ones are with the best skills basically :P

Oh and stop coming to our forum and demanding crap. We arn't here for you amusment.
Read my new reply just for you Mr "Don" on our forums!
Chris, afaik, LVM isn't a clan to have the most skilled members.. So what if you can beat 90% of them? You feel big now? It's a game and people play for fun, not everyone tries to be the best or what ever.

Corleone » Could you answer in our war topic? :)
(03-28-2008, 03:39 PM)estroe link Wrote: Chris, afaik, LVM isn't a clan to have the most skilled members.. So what if you can beat 90% of them? You feel big now? It's a game and people play for fun, not everyone tries to be the best or what ever.

Corleone » Could you answer in our war topic? :)

I can beat 100% of them  >:)
(03-28-2008, 03:39 PM)estroe link Wrote: Chris, afaik, LVM isn't a clan to have the most skilled members.. So what if you can beat 90% of them? You feel big now? It's a game and people play for fun, not everyone tries to be the best or what ever.
No, I don't but if their  going to flame me im just proving that's mostly all they can do to me.