Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

****Las Venturas Mafia**** Old Topic. Lock please!
Hai Don, good to see you back..again !  :+

Congrats T - R. Have fun in your new gang
(03-11-2008, 11:18 AM)Lynexon link Wrote: Chris, why do you have to be the douche king of LVP?  I saw him the other day online and he didn't have that ping.  Honestly, it's hard to ignore your high-and-mightyness complex.  So you reported Tynn for a temp high ping, you expecting a cookie or something? 
/cry.
I wanna get a cookie  :9~
(03-11-2008, 11:18 AM)Lynexon link Wrote: Chris, why do you have to be the douche king of LVP?  I saw him the other day online and he didn't have that ping.  Honestly, it's hard to ignore your high-and-mightyness complex.  So you reported Tynn for a temp high ping, you expecting a cookie or something? 

Fucking agreed.

-----------

On another note, I'm glad we're back in business. I wanted to annouce, our 2nd base at the streets of LS, www.los-santos.nl. Visit the website, sign up at their forums, and we'll be on their server from time to time. ALSO, i would like to announce the promotion of [LVM]Joe_Rock to Consigliere Regime! Congrads.

I'll make an announcement on things later...I have a surprise for LVM that would put us on the map for a lot of servers.

Talk to you guys later      -Corleone

(03-12-2008, 07:10 AM)Donovan_Corleone link Wrote: [LVM]Joe_Rock to Consigliere Regime!
(just a question) is Regime just a  higher rank on the  Consigliere level? OR is it another whole rank?
A whole new rank. Why?
(03-12-2008, 11:48 PM)Donovan_Corleone link Wrote: A whole new rank. Why?
Donno, because it has another rank in it, jus thought it was an advanced version of consigilere
(03-13-2008, 12:34 AM)Chris5170xD link Wrote: Donno, because it has another rank in it, jus thought it was an advanced version of consigilere

Well...technically it is an advanced version of a Consigliere...I have a surprise for all of LVM and a few associetes that the Consigliere Regime is going to have a major role. I will reveal it tonight.  :7
(03-13-2008, 01:01 AM)Donovan_Corleone link Wrote: Well...technically it is an advanced version of a Consigliere...I have a surprise for all of LVM and a few associetes that the Consigliere Regime is going to have a major role. I will reveal it tonight.  :7
In-game or on the forum, i'd love to attend  if it's in-game.(if  i can)
(03-13-2008, 01:58 AM)Chris5170xD link Wrote: In-game or on the forum, i'd love to attend  if it's in-game.(if  i can)

Forum, and ingame possibly tonight. You'll see...

If not, its definately gonna be in Video Announcement 5