[Image: Q0nWgWd.png]

[Image: ffXPmHR.png]

[Image: DKtspyS.png]
Good ones zkippi and NB!
what about this ? :)

[Image: jU9ufqF.png]

[Image: NnMAZF1.jpg]

[Image: jvkC6Xe.png]
I like those Yassir, keep them coming guys! :)
Wow guys nice !
[Image: beta02.jpg]

This is a screenshot I have seen a while ago on a topic from Kalcor (the creator of sa-mp) on the official sa-mp forums. 
I think this is a screenshot that has been taken in LVP, on the image I could recognize some players (I didn't know any of them, heard of them only): [CP]Don_Corleone, MrBondt, CrazyBob, and many others that you maybe know or heard of. I wish I had known sa-mp's golden age.

By the way, the screenshot was taken in 2007, after the release of version 0.2 .
Wow so many legends in one pic ::o
Kenny01, dugi, haze, peter, I think that server is Littlewhiteys but I'm not sure
(02-17-2018, 11:24 PM)Oresti Wrote: Wow so many legends in one pic ::o
Kenny01, dugi, haze, peter, I think that server is Littlewhiteys but I'm not sure

Oh, now that you mention it, it's true that it could be littlewhittey's. Anyway I think that picture is priceless, and that whether it was taken on the server or not, we can admire the legends that are on it.

edit: i just recognized DracoBlue, aka the creator of the GTA:Tournament server
(02-17-2018, 11:29 PM)Batata45 Wrote:
(02-17-2018, 11:24 PM)Oresti Wrote: Wow so many legends in one pic ::o

Oh, now that you mention it, it's true that it could be littlewhittey's. Anyway I think that picture is priceless, and that whether it was taken on the server or not, we can admire the legends that are on it.
True, absolute legends there.. Maybe some old fart can come to clarify what server it was :D