Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Sniper headshot
We should keep it as it is.
(02-11-2018, 03:42 PM)Finisha Wrote: With the right developers, LVP can be bug and desync free

Yes. Probably yes. The main reason I made this topic is because people getting bugged many times in game, and you can't do a headshot while they can do it to you.

With this post I'm sending a polite question to Developers to try fixing this. Also, are people just getting headshot bugged due to their lag, or is there a problem within a script?
Sleep , A little slow down ... Already there are 125 complained bugs but it is getting fixed slowly !! So we first need more developers to finish what is already there ! You cant add or keep adding damn much complaints to them !

So have patience and please don't order developers !
(02-11-2018, 06:36 PM)Dr.Specifer Wrote: Sleep , A little slow down ... Already there are 125 complained bugs but it is getting fixed slowly !! So we first need more developers to finish what is already there ! You cant add or keep adding damn much complaints to them !

I'm not ordering. You misunderstood. I asked developers politely. Don't curve up my words. :)
(02-11-2018, 07:04 PM)Sleep Wrote:
(02-11-2018, 06:36 PM)Dr.Specifer Wrote: Sleep , A little slow down ... Already there are 125 complained bugs but it is getting fixed slowly !! So we first need more developers to finish what is already there ! You cant add or keep adding damn much complaints to them !

I'm not ordering. You misunderstood. I asked developers politely. Don't curve up my words. :)

Yea , but we only have a less number of developers so that's why let them partially fix it , or If we find even more bugs then it would be a great burden to them !
The headshot system is a key feature which attracts sniper enthusiasts , we should keep it. Earliar there was a poll about keeping it or not , so I don't think the poll would have a drastic change to support the idea of removing the headshot system
Sleep , it is a famous thing of LVP too , I mean it can't be removed just for lagging and making double shots , So I Think It is best that it is rendered to be there as it is , no changing I mean ... So I am sorry but My wish is that it should stay .

Regards , 
Jay Kay
(02-11-2018, 02:21 PM)Sleep Wrote:
(02-11-2018, 02:33 AM)PigBenis Wrote: It does give that realistic aspect to LVP and GTA in general. In shooters I play, headshots are 99.9% 1 shot kill regardless. Its one of those "convenient if i use it but sucks if used against me" things.

But people get bugged so often, especially those with higher ping. Also, many of those that get bugged, deny that, and are refusing to go and relog.
I agree with that for sure; im sure the bugs will be fixed within the next few updates but yeah man feel free to address it incase. Other than the bugs, its a really neat feature