Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

the Clans talk a lot and do little
Hello everyone.
Hi, Specifer.
Your idea is good and it deserves you to do it, do not intimidate yourself or be angry about the aggressive comments, it is better to listen to those who try to help you with healthy suggestions.
It is evident that the server needs more events and commitment of players and crew to carry them out. It is unfortunate that the 2017 Christmas tournament to this date is not over yet.
LVP does not die, we are the ones who let it die.
I understand the players and crew members who no longer find the server attractive, but I ask them to apply their experience, performance and a bit of their time to contribute ideas, create events to meet again in this great community.
The war of vanities to demonstrate who is better can be transformed into synergy to produce an excellent servant, here there are very valuable people and their participation would be greatly appreciated.
Specifer, if you need help from an admin I suggest you start a conversation in PM to get better results.
Let's look for times in our daily activities, let's make events.
How about a clan war?
I constantly read that R2D are good.
I also read that BB is legendary.
 I read some clans saying they are the best.
Well, I invite you to solve it in an event supervised by 1 or 2 administrators.
It can be for a determined time (30 minutes or 1 hour) and in the end the count of deaths of each clan decides who wins.
Let's return to the server a little of how much he has given us.
Best regards.
Most of the clans you mentioned are overrated here and indeed titles goes for them. There are still clans and gangs that has influenced and had brought LVP to some levels. With them gone no clan war is here now and certainly not what I know samp as I used to.
(01-19-2018, 09:30 PM)Death$tar Wrote: Most of the clans you mentioned are overrated here and indeed titles goes for them. There are still clans and gangs that has influenced and had brought LVP to some levels. With them gone no clan war is here now and certainly not what I know samp as I used to.
Agree  :'(
(01-19-2018, 09:13 PM)Palmer Wrote: I constantly read that R2D are good.
Kill me pls
(01-19-2018, 09:55 PM)Oresti Wrote:
Kill me pls

do /kill
(01-19-2018, 09:55 PM)Oresti Wrote:
Kill me pls

HAHAHA
Clan wars were great back in the day, Nowadays they would be boring as hell.
(01-20-2018, 02:30 AM)Nater Wrote: Clan wars were great back in the day, Nowadays they would be boring as hell.
Panda we need again the gangs turf's imagine that  :9~
(01-20-2018, 03:16 AM)LukaZ Wrote:
(01-20-2018, 02:30 AM)Nater Wrote: Clan wars were great back in the day, Nowadays they would be boring as hell.

That wasn't to bad, Though not enough players to make up decent gangs...
(01-20-2018, 03:31 AM)Nater Wrote:
(01-20-2018, 03:16 AM)LukaZ Wrote:

That wasn't to bad, Though not enough players to make up decent gangs...
Anyways,the players still enjoy this so FOR WHEN THIS WILL BE ADDED PANDA!!