Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] The Chill Pill ReCall And ReUnion
(01-20-2018, 07:58 PM)Yassine Wrote: I already have a server better than LVP, we got 60 players as average every day. i won't share name/IP since some idiots will stay crying there or even attacking us. (it's a popular server)

I'm not non-sense like you, And I'm worthy already, I don't need to prove anything, I'm not a random member like you, the whole community knows me, even the inactive members/old school. (e.g Nater, Peter, Russell, George...)

I had much fun around when LVP was still reaching 50 players (You weren't born at this time.)
But now it's dead, there are only abusers online, but after Matrix come back, the number did reduce to be more specified there's 3 abusers left in admin team, which is making an trouble for LVP they are acting like an angel with management but with players, they don't.

It's not any of your business actually, you are retarded, the end. (deal with it).

olol watch mi i got servr but i dont giv ip (becuz i dont rely hav but sssh its secret), i hop u all is jalouse
Fuck off if you got your server, with 60 players average you must have shit to do there instead of creating drama in an innocent kid's topics.
You might hate Specifier, but God you're looking stupid by harrassing him on every topic he takes part in.

Now admins can lock this
(01-21-2018, 06:45 PM)Batata45 Wrote:
(01-20-2018, 07:58 PM)Yassine Wrote: I already have a server better than LVP, we got 60 players as average every day. i won't share name/IP since some idiots will stay crying there or even attacking us. (it's a popular server)

I'm not non-sense like you, And I'm worthy already, I don't need to prove anything, I'm not a random member like you, the whole community knows me, even the inactive members/old school. (e.g Nater, Peter, Russell, George...)

I had much fun around when LVP was still reaching 50 players (You weren't born at this time.)
But now it's dead, there are only abusers online, but after Matrix come back, the number did reduce to be more specified there's 3 abusers left in admin team, which is making an trouble for LVP they are acting like an angel with management but with players, they don't.

It's not any of your business actually, you are retarded, the end. (deal with it).

olol watch mi i got servr but i dont giv ip (becuz i dont rely hav but sssh its secret), i hop u all is jalouse
Fuck off if you got your server, with 60 players average you must have shit to do there instead of creating drama in an innocent kid's topics.
You might hate Specifier, but God you're looking stupid by harrassing him on every topic he takes part in.

Now admins can lock this

^ Agree
(01-21-2018, 07:11 PM)Dan Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 06:45 PM)Batata45 Wrote:

Now admins can lock this

^ Agree
Joe, close this ffs
(01-20-2018, 07:58 PM)Yassine Wrote: i won't share name/IP since some idiots will stay crying there or even attacking us. (it's a popular server)

I remember the good ol' days when you were trying to DDOS us! It is a good thing you've finally grown up and understand the (in)practicalities of hosting a popular server like LVP.
First of all;
If you want to host an event you don't need our aproval.

Second of all;
If you wish to host an event "in the name of CP" better include everybody, also those not inside the gang.
For the 10000th time, CP is nothing serious, all just for fun :O

Ps. this topic leads nowhere.
Ok , Holsje Sir . But I Am A New One That's why I needed your Support , Anyways Next Time I Will Try Do With The Help Of Dear tBKwtWS . Anyways Nice Info ! ??
lol Specifer _O_