Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Spawn Killing issue - Sloution .
(01-08-2018, 07:50 PM)Oresti Wrote:
(01-08-2018, 06:54 PM)Humza Wrote:
(01-08-2018, 02:44 PM)Oresti Wrote:
(01-08-2018, 01:29 AM)Hopper Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 07:58 PM)MrJT Wrote: ther is a rule for it 'Spawn Killing ' is a no go

Okay Mr.Jt but never heard about that rule .
Because there is none

There is but not in the list
Doesn't count as a rule as long as it is only in your mind.
We only follow what is written and announced.
Players were banned for this before, and server rules are implemented on all players equally. Your excuses are just lame as you.
(01-08-2018, 01:29 AM)Hopper Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 07:58 PM)MrJT Wrote: ther is a rule for it 'Spawn Killing ' is a no go

Okay Mr.Jt but never heard about that rule .
Because there is none

He is right you know. It's also not Deathavoiding by means of command abuse. There should be an update in the rule list of LVP. What's written is a rule not a self-proclaimed statement with no discussions to it.
(01-09-2018, 08:53 AM)Death$tar Wrote:
(01-08-2018, 01:29 AM)Hopper Wrote: Okay Mr.Jt but never heard about that rule .
Because there is none

He is right you know. It's also not Deathavoiding by means of command abuse. There should be an update in the rule list of LVP. What's written is a rule not a self-proclaimed statement with no discussions to it.
So basically both of you're crime partner in familiar case pending on desk and trying to manipulate things.Meanwhile, your action doesn't satisfy your saying, there's no such rule either for g abuse but you're still reporting the player for it, does this make sense?
(01-09-2018, 12:59 PM)Muphin Wrote:
(01-08-2018, 02:44 PM)Oresti Wrote: Because there is none

So basically both of you're crime partner in familiar case pending on desk and trying to manipulate things.Meanwhile, your action doesn't satisfy your saying, there's no such rule either for g abuse but you're still reporting the player for it, does this make sense?
No such rule for G-Abuse? I am sorry but you new here or what? It's explicitly stated and I quote "Do not EVADE DEATH by any means....." in which G-Abuse is a primary thing. In fact, management tried to put a limit on the G abuse we had in the server by making weapons disabled while trying to do that. You don't make sense and contradict yourself with every post you are making lmao.
I wonder why is muphin the only one arguing about it  :/
(01-09-2018, 03:02 PM)Death$tar Wrote: No such rule for G-Abuse? I am sorry but you new here or what? It's explicitly stated and I quote "Do not EVADE DEATH by any means....." in which G-Abuse is a primary thing. In fact, management tried to put a limit on the G abuse we had in the server by making weapons disabled while trying to do that. You don't make sense and contradict yourself with every post you are making lmao.

To be quite honest, the G-Abuse rule when not shooting is new for me aswell.. And I've been here for over 10 years. (But in the first like ehh 6 years there was no issue with being on passenger without driver)
It used to be a rule due to people shooting from there, and only was an offense when shooting. Since that got fixed it's not really an issue anymore?

Now just fooling around a bit with JT we noticed we can still damage each other even if other as a passenger on a bike. Only not by a sea sparrow, but that's classed as a lame vehicle anyway.
(01-09-2018, 03:02 PM)Death$tar Wrote:
(01-08-2018, 06:54 PM)Humza Wrote: There is but not in the list

No such rule for G-Abuse? I am sorry but you new here or what? It's explicitly stated and I quote "Do not EVADE DEATH by any means....." in which G-Abuse is a primary thing. In fact, management tried to put a limit on the G abuse we had in the server by making weapons disabled while trying to do that. You don't make sense and contradict yourself with every post you are making lmao.
I might be new but that's not the concern the fact is proven already.With such humongous experience on the server, you failed to convince administration regarding your report/complaint.So stop humiliating yourself by backin' biased statements raised by culprits.
(01-10-2018, 02:03 PM)Muphin Wrote:
(01-09-2018, 03:02 PM)Death$tar Wrote:
(01-08-2018, 07:50 PM)Oresti Wrote: Doesn't count as a rule as long as it is only in your mind.

I might be new but that's not the concern the fact is proven already.With such humongous experience on the server, you failed to convince administration regarding your report/complaint.So stop humiliating yourself by backin' biased statements raised by culprits.
Because the evidence wasn't proper enough. With all your so-called "biased statements" bullshit around you failed to see how Doc edited his own post and why it's still an abuse.
The Solution Would Be After 5 kills in a Row , The House settings would be auto changed to not spawn here +++ My Idea ! ??

But Only When You Have House Spawned At The Place Five Times And Died within 30 sec , It Would Activite ! MY THOUGHT !