Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Spawn Killing issue - Sloution .
Hello folks ,

Now a day's 'Spawn Killing ' have been a great issue on Las Venturas playground due to some or the other player's and inactive of crew in-game.I donot want to say that crew member should be in game for 24/7 and i also know that they are online on IRC . But what is the solution for this issue . My opinion is " When the player spawn at house then he will receive 10 second God mod " .  OR " Player should get spawn inside his/her house ". 

Thank you.
(01-07-2018, 04:16 PM)Hopper Wrote: Hello folks ,

Now a day's 'Spawn Killing ' have been a great issue on Las Venturas playground due to some or the other player's and inactive of crew in-game.I donot want to say that crew member should be in game for 24/7 and i also know that they are online on IRC . But what is the solution for this issue . My opinion is " When the player spawn at house then he will receive 10 second God mod " .  OR " Player should get spawn inside his/her house ". 

Thank you.

I admire your idea, but what if someone is doing on purpose, knowing the ground facts?
10 seconds IS a lot, 5 seconds is enough, enough to either enter your house or take a car near your house and run away, again 10 seconds is a lot (take a chronometer and count 10 secs, you'll see)

Also, players are bound to play a bit with the rules, so if you really want to stop the spawn killing, make it a rule in /rules. Otherwise there's the "not a rule" excuse, so the player can't be blamed
(01-07-2018, 05:05 PM)Batata45 Wrote: 10 seconds IS a lot, 5 seconds is enough, enough to either enter your house or take a car near your house and run away, again 10 seconds is a lot (take a chronometer and count 10 secs, you'll see)

Also, players are bound to play a bit with the rules, so if you really want to stop the spawn killing, make it a rule in /rules. Otherwise there's the "not a rule" excuse, so the player can't be blamed

I agree you's opinion 5 second are enough , so player can run into house or spawn a car (/inf ,/nrg,/ele etc ) and i will probably ask some of management player to give me permission to edit RULES Or they can do it .

Thank you .
(01-07-2018, 05:13 PM)Hopper Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 05:05 PM)Batata45 Wrote: 10 seconds IS a lot, 5 seconds is enough, enough to either enter your house or take a car near your house and run away, again 10 seconds is a lot (take a chronometer and count 10 secs, you'll see)

I agree you's opinion 5 second are enough , so player can run into house or spawn a car (/inf ,/nrg,/ele etc ) and i will probably ask some of management player to give me permission to edit RULES Or they can do it .

Thank you .

Please, if you get the permission to change the rules, don't do it by yourself. Ask the players what they want, work with them instead of fighting them. What would be great is if you open a poll, so we can vote.
ther is a rule for it 'Spawn Killing ' is a no go
(01-07-2018, 07:58 PM)MrJT Wrote: ther is a rule for it 'Spawn Killing ' is a no go

Okay Mr.Jt but never heard about that rule .
(01-08-2018, 01:29 AM)Hopper Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 07:58 PM)MrJT Wrote: ther is a rule for it 'Spawn Killing ' is a no go

Because there is none
(01-08-2018, 02:44 PM)Oresti Wrote:

Because there is none

There is but not in the list
(01-08-2018, 06:54 PM)Humza Wrote:
(01-08-2018, 02:44 PM)Oresti Wrote:

Because there is none

There is but not in the list
Doesn't count as a rule as long as it is only in your mind.
We only follow what is written and announced.