Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Cruise Videos+Screens
(12-13-2017, 12:24 AM)Yassine Wrote: that moment when you try to make yourself believe LVP is alive.

https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-34377.html

scream

[Image: 2mHODtb.png]

scream

And people were calling me retard, I like how the round changed to be mine.
as a legend said, Management keeps it up, let the gangbangers (real retards) fill out the server.
I'm waiting for a retarded reply (humza).
go report my ISP like they will do something for the head administrator son, lmao.

Yassine:
I was glad to see you yesterday in " :X  THE WORLD OF THE DEAD :X " during the Holidays Cruise.
It is comforting to know that even though "LVP IS DEAD" you continue giving us the pleasure of your presence and your comments in this forum "of the dead"
Maybe this supernatural experience (visiting the dead and talking to them) is so scary that it confuses you and you end up confusing the thread.
In this thread we celebrate the meeting of those who enjoy the server.
In this thread we celebrate a generous LVP, with failures but also with great successes.
The complaint to which you refer I think it is valid since many nobs like me have many assassins who enjoy our lack of skills. There are servers that grant you the god mode automatically but it disappears when you activate a weapon.
All the suggestions are good and I do not doubt that the developers of LVP pay attention to these when they are exposed correctly and the corresponding thread.
Greetings from this fun World of the Dead :X .
Well said @Palmer
Yassine, seeing you won't stop with the insults I forced you to chill for the next 3 days.
Cmon Yassine, What is your point with posting a snapshot during odd timings and claiming server is ded?  >20 players joined for Cruise and you were also there. I believe you have been around samp for a while, even me figured out that amount of players do rise and fall(not only for lvp, but for every server). It's just matter of timings and seasons. You scream "I'm waiting for a retarded reply" on what? Like your comment is coherent to the topic?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-13-2017, 12:24 AM)Yassine Wrote: that moment when you try to make yourself believe LVP is alive.

https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-34377.html

scream

[Image: 2mHODtb.png]

scream

And people were calling me retard, I like how the round changed to be mine.
as a legend said, Management keeps it up, let the gangbangers (real retards) fill out the server.
I'm waiting for a retarded reply (humza).
go report my ISP like they will do something for the head administrator son, lmao.

I bet i already banned you permanently, how are you still here?
this annoying kid yassine just has to ruin every bit of this community.
(12-13-2017, 06:53 PM)Lash Wrote: this annoying kid yassine just has to ruin every bit of this community.

Well, This one is just 3 days one if he won't stop he will end up with Permanent one.