Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Reaction tests!
make some quiz like questions
Trivia would be good. I'd go for a closed option here though. People sending in their trivia questions through PM or a portal or something. Otherwise everyone would know the answers in advance. A large base of questions would be needed as well, for it not to become boring too quickly.
Shit damn, 600,000!! I've won 3,069 personally...

Trivia questions would be cool! Make it stuff most people learn in school / common knowledge.
mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell
It is MATRIX!

Ohh and Eztroep :)
(09-19-2016, 07:32 PM)Richard Wrote: Trivia would be good. I'd go for a closed option here though. People sending in their trivia questions through PM or a portal or something. Otherwise everyone would know the answers in advance. A large base of questions would be needed as well, for it not to become boring too quickly.

Same , I would love it . But it would be hard to implement lot of questions on trivia ofc 😔. Well if it's possible we can start little by little ..and build a huge amount of trivia questions .
Wow, this thread was about 3.5 years old and you just now decided to bump it? Not sure this would be a dev priority at this point.
(04-29-2020, 03:41 AM)Cyrix404 Wrote: Wow, this thread was about 3.5 years old and you just now decided to bump it? Not sure this would be a dev priority at this point.

I mean if it's understandable and easy to do , I can code the base script and create a thread where ppl post 10 trivia with its answer . That's good right ?