Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

IMMORTAL STARLORDS
(12-02-2017, 10:45 PM)Haunter Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 05:39 PM)Golk3r Wrote: muhahhhahahahhahahhahhahaha u made me laugh bruh thanks :D goodluck muhahhahahahhaha

your just as dope as him

Atleast i'm not traitor gay  :z 8)
Members of LVP And VIPS too , Who Aren't invited , You Are Welcome To My Clan Immortal Starlords [IS], Feel Free to Ask me Here Or In Game . Easy Join !
You could have just said that in your previous thread? As this looks like an announcement
(12-04-2017, 07:15 PM)Humza Wrote: You could have just said that in your previous thread? As this looks like an announcement

I merged the two threads. Specifer, feel free to rename it.
Pathetic as always
Can join me plez?
Dead..
wow its honestly sad to see all these negative and sarcastic comments about someone who just wants to make a clan

idk when it became "weird" to start a clan, thank god i was there to see all these [swk] [cp] [bb] clans were a joke when they started
and all of sudden became hot when an "admin" joined them fucking pathetic
(04-13-2020, 03:48 PM)Zeus_ Wrote: wow its honestly sad to see all these negative and sarcastic comments about someone who just wants to make a clan

idk when it became "weird" to start a clan, thank god i was there to see all these [swk] [cp] [bb] clans were a joke when they started

you = newfag
(04-13-2020, 04:11 PM)Sleep Wrote:
(04-13-2020, 03:48 PM)Zeus_ Wrote: wow its honestly sad to see all these negative and sarcastic comments about someone who just wants to make a clan

you = newfag

ok boomer

how sad is it that the only thing you do is to reply to threads and not even play the game