Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

I want Orange (・.◤)
Hello Evry1.. actually idgaf about it but i was kinda perturbed bout the issue today so here we go.. tbh with you....... :v guys i had a desire twinkling in ma eyez and eventually it arose in making me type something to spam a thread post. but i do have a considerable reason so stick around.  [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)](͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)[/color]

For me orange color is kinda funky in comparison to black(I like Black, Who doesn't?) ezy way I could have pmed any admin about the issue but as i said, i have a reason and it is interesting to just spam a thread :D (for sketchy desires..) so here we go with the issue.. Ingame Dan is a VIP guy and it is written VIP on stats and assets menu there. but, on forums as we can see i do not have funky orange color(coz colour is hardwork). It doesn't do much to me but i wanna see forum VIP features sooo Turn black Dan to Orange Dan if you can. By the way as i remember we transfered the amount through staff computer(coz u nva trust ur frandez).. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Also i wanna add something - I actually did slurped through all forum root content and was confound that outta all that moonshine no one started any Health/fitness related thread :D I would be glad if someone starts it, already inkling. over and out
Hello Dan,

I'll let the management know about your request.

As for the fitness thread, there's one on weight lifting. Feel free to create another one if it's not what you were looking for.
Hi Dan,

I have added you to the VIP member-group on the forum which gives you the orange name, badge and should make the VIP-forum visible for you.

Thank you, have fun and keep on playing @ LVP!
Thank-you for help \ (•◡•) /
I like it