Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Account Issues
he had like only 50 hours
encore.. stfu.. ok? ur being an asshole.. they can tell we are not the same person with an ip check.. the admins (xenon specifically) know he has been playing for a tremendous amount... (giving him plus points etc)

also if you knew anything about him you would know he never types
Encore, please dont spam. It would make sense that you are ST. Georges friend since you signed up on the forums for the purpose of posting in this thread.
Before we restore anything, we must be completely sure that you're telling the truth. But I have doubts whether you are:
Quote:The player has killed 1000 people so far, and has died 600 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 1.19
1000 / 600 is not 1.19. We have logs, we can check it if you're telling the truth.
im not sure about kills and deaths so i gussed
How can you be not sure, you copied your stats from your IRC logs, and then altered them. Just paste the original stats and I'll restore them. Although you can't play anyway.
<&Nuwani> ST_GEORGE has been online for 24 hours and 53 minutes. The player has killed 126 people so far, and has died 53 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 2.38. He/She has scored 1 points in the reaction test so far. ST_GEORGE is a player on Las Venturas Playground, and last was online at 22-10-2007 22:51.

but this is after it got reset
You can have the hours, I'll leave the kills and deaths this way.
i get the 130 hours?
i agree with cloak  he makes sense, or it ir what i and jay said