Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Account Issues
my account got reset can some 1 fix it

My old stats :
ST_GEORGE has been online for 130 hours and 20 minutes. The player has killed 1000 people so far, and has died 600 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 1.19.ST_GEORGE is a player on Las Venturas Playground, and last was online at 21-10-2007 22.01
Money : 315 mil.

ST.GEORGE IS A KOOL KID

[modbreak]Please avoid posting stuff like this.. it's just spam.[/modbreak]
<+Jay> !players ST_GEORGE
<&Nuwani> ST_GEORGE has been online for 24 hours and 53 minutes. The player has killed 126 people so far, and has died 53 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 2.38. He/She has scored 1 points in the reaction test so far. ST_GEORGE is a player on Las Venturas Playground, and last was online at 22-10-2007 22:51.

Accounts dont Just change. Your account is fine!
george has been playing for almost a month now.. ask almost anyone....
Uhg? why are their these litle posts? are these people ST_geogre on another account lol.    Well, only an admin would have proof, So wait for admins to respond i guess :p

EDit: rofl they both have 1 post lool i think Jimmyupis st_george But he has been online for way more than 1 hour, maybe not a month for sure, but like 2 or 2 1/2 weeks? And how are jay's stats of st and is own diffrent?
well.... we got the game a month ago...  havent played on the server for month.. 2 weeks, maybe 3 (notice i said almost)
Yea
Let me tell ya what I think.

I think that ST_GEORGE, Jimmyup, Chemical & XxEnCoReXx is all one person trying to Sound convinving to Improve some stats...
JAY: George is not lieing ask him _O-