Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[AC] - Assassin CREW
[Image: j7awiw.jpg]
        On June 2014, an unofficial gang was found by BoSS and Major a.k.a Ace and Hell named 'Mafia Gang'.
        Later on, the gang got official and the name changed to 'Assassin CREW' known by it's tag as AC.
          AC was also one of LW's richest gang, having the best base on the servers since 2008.
               For private reasons, the crew moved to Las Venturas Playground for a new start.

MEMBERS LIST

Aceboieh - leader/founder
                                                             Hellboy - leader/founder
                                                             [Air]Zero - assassiner
                                                             Batata - assasiner
                                                             W3it - assassiner
                                                             Miko - inactive assassiner

Gang Bases & Territories

1- Las Venturas Airport [first base]
                                                          2- Whitewood Estates [second base]
                                                          3- Ammu-Nation [temporary territory]

ASSASSIN CREW PHOTOS
                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWb8Xa7NWzU
i say welcome and good luck
[Image: 200.webp#2-grid1]
You dont even have a house to live in what base ya talking about? Your new lego architecture?
(10-05-2017, 04:41 PM)Haunter Wrote: You dont even have a house to live in what base ya talking about? Your new lego architecture?

If you're blind and can't see it that's not our problem.
Ass Ass ins
(10-05-2017, 05:39 PM)Death$tar Wrote: Ass Ass ins

Im gonna have to call an admin to delete these comments.
Gently fuck off this post, dont want you kids around here.
Btw, if i were an 'ass ass in', why would you be commenting
in my videos in yt? 'failure' -.-'
Lmao
(10-05-2017, 04:33 PM)MrJT Wrote: i say welcome and good luck

thanks buddy
(10-05-2017, 05:39 PM)Death$tar Wrote: Ass Ass ins

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAB GROUP OF ASSED GIRLS