Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] DoctorG's Weekly Hunt
My apologizes for being late! Last week 5 of you found the spot: Dr.Specifer, yeezus, Palmer, t0m93 and Murder3r. Congrats!

Week #21

[Image: du2d51J.jpg]
It's a fun game, don't worry about being late :P
(03-09-2018, 04:01 PM)t0m93 Wrote: It's a fun game, don't worry about being late :P

I promised myself this wouldn't happen anymore.

Anyway, I'd also like to mention that you can submit this week's location until next Friday and I'll post the next location on Tuesday like usual.
(03-09-2018, 04:06 PM)DoctorG Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 04:01 PM)t0m93 Wrote: It's a fun game, don't worry about being late :P

I promised myself this wouldn't happen anymore.

Anyway, I'd also like to mention that you can submit this week's location until next Friday and I'll post the next location on Tuesday like usual.

Doc , Like t0m93 said , It's a game for fun , so No Regrets but fantasy  . But it's best if you have a helping hand like other admins .
Congrats Palmer and Murder3r for finding it! Don't forget you can still send me #21's location until Friday.

Week #22

[Image: fV0nfMs.jpg]
Thanks Doc, I'm working until the 15th (night shifts) so I'll look for #21 and #22 on the 15th :D!

Gl all :D
Palmer, New_Boy and Murder3r got it right last week, congrats!

Week #23

[Image: i0uXeae.jpg]
My Apologies for not being able to be regular these days which i am hardly trying to be . I wish to have fun in server but time doesn't let me . But I will be free in April 2nd week , Even though Palmer Owns this hunt , We will participate for fun !
Hi, I'm off the server, in fact no more Palmer. Good luck in this fun hunting and enjoy the events.
Palmer , At least win this event and get VIP for free in this event . Before you go but please I recommend you to stay .?