Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP = ded
Dont come here to say that LVP isnt dead, cuz this is the truth.
What do i got to report here? Well instead of jasmine hanging with
a hacker so me and Hellboy cant kill her easily, there are 2 hackers in the
server playing around for fun killing us with their hacks. And you guys
are doing nothing about it, no admins in game and no anti hack system.
Wtf is going on? But ace, why dont you just report and stfu? Bcuz we all know
nobody will do something, admins barely join the game for more than one hour here.
Get a life
You're being way too dramatic.

I was online for the most part of the day. Another administrator (Humza) joined an hour and a half after I left. 90 minutes without a crew member in-game and LVP is dead?
(09-21-2017, 07:30 PM)DoctorG Wrote: You're being way too dramatic.

I was online for the most part of the day. Another administrator (Humza) joined an hour and a half after I left. 90 minutes without a crew member in-game and LVP is dead?

Congratz on that, but cant you get a anti hack system for the server? 
Is it really that hard?

And fallen, ok.
There are three admins online.
(09-21-2017, 07:40 PM)[BBG]4rjan Wrote: There are three admins online.

[Image: 23ii5c3.jpg]
How many times guys try this but them failed.

close this.
(09-21-2017, 08:52 PM)LukaZ Wrote: How many times guys try this but them failed.

close this.

nah dont close it.
I knew it you would make such thread I was just waiting for it.

As i said to your friend i am sure he told you if he didn't then ask him what i said to him or else get a life and stop making such thread, stop being too dramatic plus one question?

Why are you always interfering in everyone's problem? is that really matters to you to reply in everyone's thread..? or comment on them? don't try to be a smartass kid go get a life.

One more thing, i didn't see your friends or your report when i joined plus i wasn't in IRC so calling me ' you fucking blind ' isn't a good way to say anything and i did take action against those hackers so what's the point of making this thread? i get it you are trying to be a smartass here but in reality you are not.

I have to confirm too that are those players really hacking or not and it took let me guess 3 or 5 minutes and here you are saying LVP = ded just 'WOW!'
(09-21-2017, 09:33 PM)Humza Wrote: I knew it you would make such thread I was just waiting for it.

As i said to your friend i am sure he told you if he didn't then ask him what i said to him or else get a life and stop making such thread, stop being too dramatic plus one question?

Why are you always interfering in everyone's problem? is that really matters to you to reply in everyone's thread..? or comment on them? don't try to be a smartass kid go get a life.

One more thing, i didn't see your friends or your report when i joined plus i wasn't in IRC so calling me ' you fucking blind ' isn't a good way to say anything and i did take action against those hackers so what's the point of making this thread? i get it you are trying to be a smartass here but in reality you are not.

I have to confirm too that are those players really hacking or not and it took let me guess 3 or 5 minutes and here you are saying LVP = ded just 'WOW!'
When I first joined the server there was a hacker online.I started playing but it was almost impossible with that hacker around so I reported him and left.After about 15-20mins i joined again and that time there were not 1 but 2 hackers playing in game(one of them was the same hacker as before) and in that 15-20 min period of time u didnt do anything to stop the hackers. .While i was playing i contacted admins on irc and then Hamza joined.I reported a hacker with the reason "hacker" and Hamza told me that it wasnt a reason to ban him.(thats ok but his hacks were obvious so he would only need a few sec to see his hacks by spectating him) So if you think I'm wrong that's ok.I'm not the only complaining about this.There are too many other players who dont like the way that things work in these kind of scenarios. And if you feel pain about mine or ace's interferings that's your problem.oh and about that "smartass"-he may not be Einstein but he is smart enough to recognize a hacker faster than 3mins. Peace