Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP = ded
* Finisha brings another bucket of popcorn
*My daily dose of fun*
Ps- Admins do their work bruh..
(09-21-2017, 10:47 PM)Hellboy Wrote:
(09-21-2017, 09:33 PM)Humza Wrote: I knew it you would make such thread I was just waiting for it.

As i said to your friend i am sure he told you if he didn't then ask him what i said to him or else get a life and stop making such thread, stop being too dramatic plus one question?

Why are you always interfering in everyone's problem? is that really matters to you to reply in everyone's thread..? or comment on them? don't try to be a smartass kid go get a life.

One more thing, i didn't see your friends or your report when i joined plus i wasn't in IRC so calling me ' you fucking blind ' isn't a good way to say anything and i did take action against those hackers so what's the point of making this thread? i get it you are trying to be a smartass here but in reality you are not.

I have to confirm too that are those players really hacking or not and it took let me guess 3 or 5 minutes and here you are saying LVP = ded just 'WOW!'
When I first joined the server there was a hacker online.I started playing but it was almost impossible with that hacker around so I reported him and left.After about 15-20mins i joined again and that time there were not 1 but 2 hackers playing in game(one of them was the same hacker as before) and in that 15-20 min period of time u didnt do anything to stop the hackers. .While i was playing i contacted admins on irc and then Hamza joined.I reported a hacker with the reason "hacker" and Hamza told me that it wasnt a reason to ban him.(thats ok but his hacks were obvious so he would only need a few sec to see his hacks by spectating him) So if you think I'm wrong that's ok.I'm not the only complaining about this.There are too many other players who dont like the way that things work in these kind of scenarios. And if you feel pain about mine or ace's interferings that's your problem.oh and about that "smartass"-he may not be Einstein but he is smart enough to recognize a hacker faster than 3mins. Peace

?
Give me some of that popcorn please? I luv popcorn :3
(09-21-2017, 09:33 PM)Humza Wrote: I knew it you would make such thread I was just waiting for it.

As i said to your friend i am sure he told you if he didn't then ask him what i said to him or else get a life and stop making such thread, stop being too dramatic plus one question?

Why are you always interfering in everyone's problem? is that really matters to you to reply in everyone's thread..? or comment on them? don't try to be a smartass kid go get a life.

One more thing, i didn't see your friends or your report when i joined plus i wasn't in IRC so calling me ' you fucking blind ' isn't a good way to say anything and i did take action against those hackers so what's the point of making this thread? i get it you are trying to be a smartass here but in reality you are not.

I have to confirm too that are those players really hacking or not and it took let me guess 3 or 5 minutes and here you are saying LVP = ded just 'WOW!'

It's even worse seeing you as an 'admin' showing all here. I never remember calling you fucking blind and
the last thing i am trying to be is a smartass, so watch your mouth and respect players like you should plus do your work,
cuz you aint doing shit, i bet on that, i've seen hackers in game and you were ingame too but none of them got banned. Once again, dont think that being older than me here or being an admin will give you infinit rights to what you want to, you're a random admin, not a god. And if you're really that butthurt of seeing me replying to others, just ban me and cut this sensitive bullshit.
(09-22-2017, 06:37 AM)Aceboiah Wrote: It's even worse seeing you as an 'admin' showing all here. I never remember calling you fucking blind and
the last thing i am trying to be is a smartass, so watch your mouth and respect players like you should plus do your work,
cuz you aint doing shit, i bet on that, i've seen hackers in game and you were ingame too but none of them got banned. Once again, dont think that being older than me here or being an admin will give you infinit rights to what you want to, you're a random admin, not a god. And if you're really that butthurt of seeing me replying to others, just ban me and cut this sensitive bullshit.

Is it really that worse? if that so then i wouldn't be admin now and you didn't call me but someone else (your friend;Hellboy) did and yeah none of you reported those hackers when i joined plus i do my job all the time whenever i get report doesn't matter which kind of reason the players give i always check and do my part doesn't matter even when i am fighting/eating, you are wrong there that i don't do any shit and you didn't even reported him when i joined and here you are saying that those hackers were helping Jasmine in fight but she is the one who told me that they are hacking and i banned him yet you are here saying i don't do any shit how am i admin? are  you fecking kidding me?
and about banned shit i did banned you once for cheats son playing with other nick doesn't change the fact that you used to cheat '[AC]BosS'

@Hellboy, i don't know who you contacted in IRC and idk about any of your reports and no one can recognize hacker when he is not cheating/hacking so it take times to watch and confirm.
(09-22-2017, 06:37 AM)Aceboiah Wrote:

It's even worse seeing you as an 'admin' showing all here. I never remember calling you fucking blind and
Cool story the hacker was following me that doesn't mean he was helping me really stop making such threads and that hacker got banned right after Humza join i told him in Gang chat that this guy is cheating^
(09-22-2017, 02:17 PM)Humza Wrote:
(09-22-2017, 06:37 AM)Aceboiah Wrote: It's even worse seeing you as an 'admin' showing all here. I never remember calling you fucking blind and

Is it really that worse? if that so then i wouldn't be admin now and you didn't call me but someone else (your friend;Hellboy) did and yeah none of you reported those hackers when i joined plus i do my job all the time whenever i get report doesn't matter which kind of reason the players give i always check and do my part doesn't matter even when i am fighting/eating, you are wrong there that i don't do any shit and you didn't even reported him when i joined and here you are saying that those hackers were helping Jasmine in fight but she is the one who told me that they are hacking and i banned him yet you are here saying i don't do any shit how am i admin? are  you fecking kidding me?
and about banned shit i did banned you once for cheats son playing with other nick doesn't change the fact that you used to cheat '[AC]BosS'

@Hellboy, i don't know who you contacted in IRC and idk about any of your reports and no one can recognize hacker when he is not cheating/hacking so it take times to watch and confirm.

We can go forever talking about this but I wont argue anyomre.The point here is that server needs your(admins) support to stay alive.Just add some memembers to the crew or stay online instead of afk and things will be way better for both of us.(admins & players)
Bruh i was never banned by you, i dont get banned from guys with a name 'humza', lmao
Everytime i kill you in a discussion, you and everyone, you got nowhere to go and you 
start mentioning that i was a hacker...L. And dont say you do your job, you dont do shit, hackers
are still in the game and nobody's doing something, and watch your mouth when you mention
"AC BoSS", that name has a history fucking up lw's staff, unless like you, being lazy as fuck and
pretending you're not.
[Image: 280jvgn.gif]