Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] LVP RW Tournament 2017 Winner :- Jasmine
Dan Wrote:Organisation of an event should be based on equality among all players... personal issues/thoughts should be kept aside while organizing and participating in an Event as sign of faithfulness and maturity also it's the way how an event should be organized properly.

This is how an event should be hosted but unfortunately you are having personal issues with him because he defeated your real life friend in last event.
GG
Cut it and be thankful to him for taking the responsibility and dedicating his time to make LVP a little more interesting. Learn how to appreciate good things for once, children.
good luck too me and imcrack ???
(09-18-2017, 06:26 PM)Oresti Wrote: Cut it and be thankful to him for taking the responsibility and dedicating his time to make LVP a little more interesting. Learn how to appreciate good things for once, children.

Appreciate? Appreciate what? His personal problems?
Hi, good luck. Between can I be a sponsor? :D
Damn, I can rekt all of those in 2 sec
(09-18-2017, 09:50 PM)Sleep Wrote: Damn, I can rekt all of those in 2 sec

So pro
(09-18-2017, 09:50 PM)Sleep Wrote: Damn, I can rekt all of those in 2 sec

2 is a rookie number. I did say .0002 seconds.
Khan back to sucking that D after admitting countless times he and his teammates (not only him) did stupidly use illegal mods under the prophetic guidance of their wise ass leader.

[Image: jiFfM.jpg]

Good job VIP.dmg.cs  8)7 8)7 8)7
Looks like the nightmares and pain we have given you are still there fresh as hell.Sorry mate we didn't know its gonna be unforgettable when we rekt you 10 times in a row. :P