Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] LVP RW Tournament 2017 Winner :- Jasmine
congratulations hahhahaha jas kalba ?
* Dan searches for Kalba...
* Dan thought it's a Surname 
lol
[Image: kalba.png]
Congratulations Jas and well done Quipt mate :)
(10-13-2017, 06:02 AM)Dan Wrote: * Dan searches for Kalba...
lol
lol not a surname haha
ut's mean like DoG :) كلبة
Congratulations Jasmine!
lol
1- do some one ask u?
2- is not a surname
3- she know what kalba mean.
Pffff 2017 kids damn f**k offffff
(10-13-2017, 04:18 PM)Golk3r Wrote:
lol
3- she know what kalba mean.
Pffff 2017 kids damn f**k offffff

Pfff 2016 kid
(10-09-2017, 06:40 PM)Death$tar Wrote:
(10-09-2017, 06:13 PM)Sleep Wrote: That moment when a cheater is allowed in a RW Tournament. Shame on you.

You're not the first one to say that and being proven wrong from time to time again. Mind you that you weren't even participating and the same applies to anyone. Instead of appreciating them or the person organizing it on himself you come here bitching about it.

That moment when you see the modified crosshair so you can hide the no recoil.

Cheaters winning LVP tournament, so great.

Look at the recoil of her bullets when she hits the ground, its all summed up in one place. Try downloading no recoil yourself and shoot the ground, you will see the exact same thing. I tried it, and I saw what no recoil can do on random servers. Now this video confirmed that she is a no recoil user, which I was saying all the time. Also, same with the uzi bullets hitting the ground, all summed up in one place. The other thing is that her crosshair spreads so poorly which is also another sign of the no recoil. Try downloading it by yourself everyone, and you will surely know from this video that Jasmine is using the no recoil for months, and LVP admins are still doing nothing about it. That's why I left this community. The funny thing is that she didn't pay attention to that, and she uploaded the video herself. 

Have fun.
(10-13-2017, 09:12 PM)Sleep Wrote:
(10-09-2017, 06:40 PM)Death$tar Wrote:
(10-09-2017, 06:13 PM)Sleep Wrote: That moment when a cheater is allowed in a RW Tournament. Shame on you.

You're not the first one to say that and being proven wrong from time to time again. Mind you that you weren't even participating and the same applies to anyone. Instead of appreciating them or the person organizing it on himself you come here bitching about it.

That moment when you see the modified crosshair so you can hide the no recoil.

Cheaters winning LVP tournament, so great.
Retardness* you have experince in  hacking stuffs  looks like you have done this before ? No one gives a shit about ur opinions. Go find something else To argue with You aren't welcome here! i've never seen retarded person like you Bizki cezen buzwani ! ^^ (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK9JQHN...GcJYp-bQRQ) Visit my channel find more No recoil video's Good luck

You wanna see how No recoil looks like ? 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNwiCqj5aaY 
go watch ur self getting busted watch the video starting 0:05 thats what no recoil is!
so much hate on my bae, she been pro for a long time

just dig it and accept it, it'll hurt less

jas<3Fallen