Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Would you like 4rjan as an admin?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
32.61%
15 32.61%
No.
67.39%
31 67.39%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Vote for 4rjan!
(09-08-2017, 08:34 PM)Overdosed Wrote: Who are you?
And who the fuck are you? When was last time you played? How often do you play? How come I've never seen you in-game? Old doesn't mean good, don't over-estimate yourself and be nice ;) (Besides this is not even my community). Next time please try to come up with a sensible and reasonable argument like I did if you want to defend your point of view!
(09-08-2017, 09:41 PM)[V]MeltdowN Wrote:
(09-08-2017, 08:34 PM)Overdosed Wrote: Who are you?
And who the fuck are you? When was last time you played? How often do you play? How come I've never seen you in-game? Old doesn't mean good, don't over-estimate yourself and be nice ;) (Besides this is not even my community). Next time please try to come up with a sensible and reasonable argument like I did if you want to defend your point of view!

Sorry, still not quite sure who you are..

You sound like all the other noobs who complain about admins,

You either get temp admin'd once and think you should instantly become a full admin.

Or you'll just end up leaving in a month anyway.

8)7 

Scrub.
Don't argue with this random, Overdosed. He's just another attention seeker..
(09-09-2017, 04:17 AM)Fallen Wrote: Don't argue with this random, Overdosed. He's just another attention seeker..

<3

d:)b
Don't you dare mess with my boy Meltdown.
I already told you that he's a legend, but still you're saying you're not sure who he is. Anyways you proved his point by asking me who I am, no wonder you don't know me you've probably joined the server once during the last year. I don't blame you for that, I blame you for not agreeing with him when he's only stating true facts  O-)
(09-09-2017, 03:49 AM)Overdosed Wrote: Sorry, still not quite sure who you are..

You either get temp admin'd once and think you should instantly become a full admin.

8)7 

Scrub.

Probably because you hardly ever play but that's still irrelevant to the topic in hand.

My point stands still. All 4rjan did was ask for feedback and imply he wants to be an admin. Nothing too bad..The criticism that followed was uncalled for.

I didn't complain about anything. All I said was a player who does all 4rjan does has more value than an inactive admin in my eyes. That's my opinion and I am entitled to it. You or that punk Fallen don't like it and come after me instead of my point of view then ?with all due respect.

Again if you want to try to refute my arguments with reasonable points you are more than welcome to do so but right now I feel like I am arguing with a brick so ya I am out
Here I come!
* Finisha grabs popcorn
(09-09-2017, 10:20 AM)[V]MeltdowN Wrote:
(09-09-2017, 03:49 AM)Overdosed Wrote: Sorry, still not quite sure who you are..

8)7 

Scrub.

Probably because you hardly ever play but that's still irrelevant to the topic in hand.

My point stands still. All 4rjan did was ask for feedback and imply he wants to be an admin. Nothing too bad..The criticism that followed was uncalled for.

I didn't complain about anything. All I said was a player who does all 4rjan does has more value than an inactive admin in my eyes. That's my opinion and I am entitled to it. You or that punk Fallen don't like it and come after me instead of my point of view then ?with all due respect.  

Again if you want to try to refute my arguments with reasonable points you are more than welcome to do so but right now I feel like I am arguing with a brick so ya I am out

Ohh I understand now,

Welcome to LVP!
Glad you decided to join us!

If you need anything, feel free to drop me a message! :)

<3
Hum