Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Leaving Samp Cya o/
Aylmao, I think that was a joke, Specifier.

PS: DON'T BE A SJW, LVP DOESN'T NEED THEM
Because Lash wasn't polite I came back for a moment.
(02-16-2018, 04:38 PM)Batata45 Wrote: Aylmao, I think that was a joke, Specifier.

PS: DON'T BE A SJW, LVP DOESN'T NEED THE
Me too , I first assumed it as a Joke . But he has been impolite too much , from what I know that's why i know that the comment was insulting , But Good thing is Death$tar told it for Fun .
Here is a video that Death$tar sent me to prove that this is him, and that he is 22 year old guy.

The funny thing is that the guy on the video is probably speaking some totally other language, while Death$tar recorded his childish voice and set it up into the video, rofl.

Before this happend, he also sent me these pictures, saying this was him:

[Image: 11sm1kh.png]

And the dude on this picture turned out to be some famous instagram guy: instagram.com/imsunnychopra

And then he sent me another picture saying this was actually him: 

[Image: nd6kpt.jpg]

What a funny 13 year old kid.
Lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
Couldn't handle lil trollin. It was obvious lmao. I wasn't proving I am 22 years old even though I am. Don't' spread mis info. Even 12-year-olds can tell I wasn't serious.

Damn its hard to type from this crappy mobile but it seems you lack the mentality even for being even a 12 year old. Seems like you are running from Down Syndrome and can't tell difference between reality and your autism.
(02-25-2018, 06:06 PM)Death$tar Wrote: Damn its hard to type from this crappy mobile but it seems you lack the mentality even for being even a 12 year old. Seems like you are running from Down Syndrome and can't tell difference between reality and your autism.

Easy there! Consider this a warning.