Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Leaving Samp Cya o/
I will definitely miss your hackusations. goodbye old friend :w
O well, I'll miss the great battles we always used to have. Bye mate! Take care.
good luck bruh ...i will miss you take care !
(08-19-2017, 11:10 AM)Fallen Wrote:
(08-19-2017, 10:40 AM)Left-sided 0 Wrote: hope i never see you again

Coming from one of a small group of useless wrongly random chosen player with a couple of few etmin rights like you, I'm sure he has never needed anything from your side (including me and nobody else into the sever) since he donated and contributed for LVP and spent a large amount of time in the server while surely bringing other folks to join it. But surely you by writting this insignificant post displays how poor your complete existence might actually be. Treating others like you wanted to be treated. now everyone in this thread can clearly see how you might be well trashly unwanted.

*DABS*
(08-19-2017, 03:25 PM)Ricky92 Wrote: O well, I'll miss the great battles we always used to have. Bye mate! Take care.
Assuming banning is a battle ehheh.
Hopefully we meet again, take care :)
Welcome to the club
by by ked we never needed ya anyway xd ez ked

meanwhile on LVP: https://ibb.co/j9UjSG
Sad 
(08-19-2017, 12:08 PM)Death$tar Wrote:
(08-19-2017, 10:40 AM)Lash Wrote: hope i never see you again :)

[Image: giphy.gif]

Lol Lash , Right GIF Death$tar where did you find it ? , The Spectacle'S suits Lash Nicely !
(08-19-2017, 10:40 AM)Lash Wrote: hope i never see you again :)

Lash , I Have A Doubt ... How were you even promoted as admin in the first place with that kind of attitude . (Too bad Someone Who did that to you,did a mistake ) . Please be polite to everyone and throw away that crap ish attitude . Anyways Hope You to be kind With Everyone And Enjoy Your Stay at LVP . ?