Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: More admins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
More admins
45.16%
14 45.16%
No more admins
54.84%
17 54.84%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hackers
Hi all,

As always, there are many hackers active in the server. These hackers are even crashing people (happend to me today). I noticed that there are not so many people ingame as we were used to. I think this is mainly because of hackers can do what they want for a long time. There are a lot inactive admins nowadays. 

I think we can solve this issue easily by recruiting more admins. And then im not talking about 1 admin, but for example 5 active people in the server. I'm not saying this because i want to be an admin. I'm saying this because i want to have fun and fairplay in the server. I dont care if i become an admin or not, as long as there are admins to help us (the players). 

Cheers,

oelepoel
Yesterday for instance was a tough day for LVP as the reports kept coming in and there was nobody to take care of them. I wish I could've joined the server but that was impossible because I had a lot of things going on all day.

Do you want my honest opinion now? I kept checking the .echo channel for someone to give temporary admin rights to but for the most part of the day I didn't see any familiar face, anyone who has been trusted with those rights before. I agree we need more admins but we can't just give that status around.

This situation unfortunately happens pretty much every night after most of us go sleep. Then again, who to trust with the admin rights? Even if there might be several regulars online, chances are they're just not fit for the job, be it because of their history or their attitude.
(08-01-2017, 06:42 AM)DoctorG Wrote: Yesterday for instance was a tough day for LVP as the reports kept coming in and there was nobody to take care of them. I wish I could've joined the server but that was impossible because I had a lot of things going on all day.

Do you want my honest opinion now? I kept checking the .echo channel for someone to give temporary admin rights to but for the most part of the day I didn't see any familiar face, anyone who has been trusted with those rights before. I agree we need more admins but we can't just give that status around.

This situation unfortunately happens pretty much every night after most of us go sleep. Then again, who to trust with the admin rights? Even if there might be several regulars online, chances are they're just not fit for the job, be it because of their history or their attitude.

Hi Doctorg,

Thanks for your reaction. First: Admins doesnt have to justify themself, thats not the reason for this topic. I think that's every (active) admin intention. 

I understand that there are several regular players that doesnt fit the admin profile, but i think that there are at least a few active players that are capable enough to fullfill this function.
I would like to thank you all for your comments. It's good to know all your opinions about this.
(08-08-2017, 07:33 PM)oelepoel Wrote: I would like to thank you all for your comments. It's good to know all your opinions about this.

In this section of the forum only crew members are allowed to reply and with very few exceptions only one of us handles a complaint.

I can move this topic elsewhere if you want others to join the discussion, even though the poll results make things clear.
(08-09-2017, 05:00 PM)DoctorG Wrote:
(08-08-2017, 07:33 PM)oelepoel Wrote: I would like to thank you all for your comments. It's good to know all your opinions about this.

In this section of the forum only crew members are allowed to reply and with very few exceptions only one of us handles a complaint.

I can move this topic elsewhere if you want others to join the discussion, even though the poll results make things clear.

Thanks DoctorG. You can close this topic.