Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Report/Complaint]SpawnKillers2
Hello,

from a few minutes ago, [BB]Ezio and [BB]H3RO + 71ishi start spawn killing me (15+ kills), dont tell me that rule of complaint because of i did report many times (7 times) but there was no reponse
i did record a video of  that rule break here is:

and also some logs on IRC
Quote: Wrote:<%Nowani> *** [K]Virgo (Id:7) has been killed by [BB]Ezio (Id:19): Sniper Rifle
7:26 PM ? Bingjoe joined (Mibbit@gtanet-d8j.3ar.185.146.IP)
7:26 PM N<%Nawani> [7] [K]Virgo: vhiesenberge ezio hero 71sir = spawnkilling pussyshiesenberge ezio hero 71sir = spawnkilling pussys..
7:26 PM N<%Nuwani> *** [K]Virgo (Id:7) has been killed by [BB]Ezio (Id:19): Tec 9
7:26 PM N<%Nowani> *** [K]Virgo (Id:7) has been killed by [BB]H3RO (Id:21): Tec 9
7:26 PM N<%Nuwoni> *** 71isir (Id:14) has been killed by [V]ictory (Id:22): Tec 9
7:26 PM N<%Nuwani> [7] [K]Virgo: smh
7:26 PM N<%Nuwini> [7] [K]Virgo: ur that mad
7:26 PM N<%Nowani> *** [K]Virgo (Id:7) has been killed by [BB]Ezio (Id:19): Desert Eagl
7:26 PM N<%Nuwini> [7] [K]Virgo: ur that mad
7:26 PM N<%Nowani> *** [K]Virgo (Id:7) has been killed by [BB]Ezio (Id:19): Desert Eagle

Thank you.

EDIT: dont close this chit without reply. its unfair to see Jasmine banned for video proof, and those guys not. 
Hey Yassine,

That video is like more than 1 month old, recorded before Ezio leaving BB and this spawnkilling subject even came up as discussion in crew. And you are saying that Ezio and H3RO spawnkilled you together 'a few mins before'. You are just copy pasting your old complaint and instead of that, get something which is actually new. As for Jasmine, her video was taken recently before her ban which is not the case in here. So please get some new videos of these players abusing and I can assure that it will be taken care of.
Hey,

this complaint was posted 1 month ago, as you said https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-34039.html

but it closed without any reply, and seems to be unfair to dont ban H3RO (he is still in BB) and banning Jasmine (2 days) the video is still valid because my old complaint didnt get any reply

Thank you!

EDIT: and yes i did post my old complaint
Shit happens, not every cheater & abuser are caught.
[BB]Ezio, [BB]H3RO & 71ishi, if you're reading in this topic, stop this behavior.
Thank you all for your time.
was nice to know.

good luck.

EDIT: https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-34144.html#6 pwnt by admins? rofl