Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Abuser at its Best - Feat. Admin
Hello everyone!

So as many as abusive admins I have seen here this didn't surprise me either. "Lash", before an admin is an old LVP player who have been constantly Playing for more than 2 years. Having known all the rules he has /dive'ed to avoid his death as proven and shown in the video below. Normal players (old) usually get 30 days ban for doing the same feat and he is an old player + an admin on top of that. Would love how LVP handles this as this has not being the first time this has happened.

PS: Normal players can't even dive in that situation Lash [Image: 1f61e.png]

Yes I used /dive to evade death. I don't deny it.
The reason is simple: you were running me over and when I destroyed your car and ran after you to murder you, you spawned another car and started running me over. So theres not much to it. I didn't take action because I felt sorry for you and you just wanna kill the Lash. But whatever.

Ops. I'm ready for any punishment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s
I want a management over this topic, not a someone who would joke around with these cases.
PS i didn't abuse anything i ran too far from you and waited for some time then i did /tur (not to avoid death in any way) u can see the video
Hello! I am your pretend management now.
I would like to highlight that your topic is as old as dragons and I donno what to do with this Lash kid. He always abusing commands but in the end he is a good kid and always cleans his room.
If you still want to ban him for abuse I will give you TEMP etmin rights so you can do ban him yo' self!

*Deep voice* Hope we can close this mess soon. 

Yours sincerely pretend Management (CoolNameGuy123)
Lash this isn't the thread where u post funny shits, go do it on some other kid's thread (and i dont mean on Ammarz post) and I see no management answering in this post and after some time they will come and say "this video is too old cant do anything on this get some new proof"
Rainbow 
Nothing is going to happen, end of pain

Rest in peace, Las Venturas Playground!
Management no longer exists, worst case scenario my reply will be deleted by some moron if not demoted, take pictures in case lol. Truth be said son
Sadly what Finisha said is true. There are no managers anywhere.
So Legeoner you can cut the grown-up act and take my offer so I don't have to listen to your whining.
Lash, let's have a conversation about this on IRC soon, very soon.
Ok, solved this one. carry on pls.