Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

| [GOR] God of Recreation |
HM isn't any better:)
(08-15-2017, 09:01 AM)Finisha Wrote: Year 2060, children are still playing rated +18 games..

[Image: Now+put+real+guns+on+it+_362d02e8ca43c8f...cc4e42.jpg]

2true

don't forget boys pretending to be girls aswell
http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.p...#msg284576

Your boy Dan was banned in Littlewhiteys for aimbot. I don't think you should be keeping him :(
What do you think of Little Whiteys Server? I m not much familiar with them..nor they are with me. Once in a year i login in LW.. Basically i was chasing a low skill guy[who doesn't even know difference b/w rapidfire and cbug] killing him repeatedly and he got pissed off and banned me using vulgar words. not all servers are same to be compared like this lol. i posted that because he abused me.. so yeah i am not sorry at all about this.. you are here on Las Venturas Playground, i paid for being here not there so what i do here and there is not your concern.... :)
Still amazing how cheaters thrive here. I hope your leader kicks you you filthy aimbotter :) !
(09-02-2017, 04:02 PM)Dan Wrote: What do you think of Little Whiteys Server? I m not much familiar with them..nor they are with me. Once in a year i login in LW.. Basically i was chasing a low skill guy[who doesn't even know difference b/w rapidfire and cbug] killing him repeatedly and he got pissed off and banned me using vulgar words. not all servers are same to be compared like this lol. i posted that because he abused me.. so yeah i am not sorry at all about this.. you are here on Las Venturas Playground, i paid for being here not there so what i do here and there is not your concern.... :)
p.s- he tried to respect me with his signature lol
Low skill guy? Not only that he is one of the best cbuggers I have ever seen in samp but he is also one of the oldest management in lw and he definitely knows the difference between cbug and rapidfire. 

Don't embarras yourself any further  :/
i know what is a rapidfire and what u call a cbug ps-i don't know about him.. i will still stick with my words.. His skills wasn't that good btw.. it was okay with ban but he got a lill personal.. a good management guy should not show this attitude with other players otherwise i am not the one who gonna bow down..
(09-02-2017, 05:15 PM)Dan Wrote: [..]

blewert is awesome.

e: I'll leave this here:

Dan Wrote:ediot your mom got small penis, virgin your dad, Cunt is all u.. cry XD damn barbaric guy in girl skin XD ;D
all i wanna say is i didn't fired bullet first,what i did was an appropriate response _/\_