Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] ]K[DangerDash's Unban Appeal
Nickname: ]K[DangerDash
Date of the ban: 22/06/2017
Suspected Reason: Aimbot
Extra notes: First of all, everyone watched me fighting, i did duel many players and admins no one of them complained about me
and now got banned for aimbot? like wtf. Fallen, Hunterz, and many others watched my duel with HyperKen. and i did report HyperKen for dmg.cs and later figured out that my lag (wifi), i did timedout severals time if you got eyes, and i did pmmed to with saying its my lag.
here is another proof of laggs: http://imgur.com/a/Apork
wanna more ? mr PhuckeR ?
but if you think that im aimbotting its fine anyway,  not everyone pro at the playground :)
Thank you

Yassine
(06-22-2017, 03:31 AM)Yassine Wrote: but if you think that im aimbotting its fine anyway'

By saying this you are agreeing that you used 'Aimbot'

And even i caught you aimbotting so the ban will stick for 3 days and don't try to join the server until you are unbanned.
(06-22-2017, 10:37 AM)Humza Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 03:31 AM)Yassine Wrote: but if you think that im aimbotting its fine anyway'

By saying this you are agreeing that you used 'Aimbot'

And even i caught you aimbotting so the ban will stick for 3 days and don't try to join the server until you are unbanned.

i really doesnt care for any opinion, because there many proofs that make any admin sure that was lag and that was no to aimbot its was a laaaag
i did attached a picture after wat happen while laggiing, seems server was lagging af, under ddos, so pls make your brain work, there many players got banned wrrongful on that moment

<PhuckeR>: i got videos

https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-33564.html

seems like you broke that rule humza, there was a lag you can ask anyone was there Hunterz, fallen and more more

Phucker is a fresh temp admin, dont wait from him to think for such thing like lags etc

even if my ping was 71, my PL was more than 10.0

Thank you

Yassine
Hai there,

There are no opinions given above but you said 'its fine' so i thought you are admitting/agreeing that you used aimbot

I didn't banned you because of some videos and i won't do that ever
And i agree with you he is fresh and because of that i am unbanning you

Unbanned, but remember 'Take this as a warning' if i caught you again then it won't be 3 days ban it will be 30 days ban.