Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Players registered using hacks
It's sad to see registered players like Sachinfriend and MrCool using hacks when they know there are no admins.
I do not have the equipment to record them but they make the serv a boring place.
They know who the admin is and they hide.
Greetings to the crew and hope they can do something.
Hello Hoka!

Please understand that we can not take any action based on this thread/report. Please continue reporting in game even though there's no admins online we can still see reports from IRC. 

Also read this thread; Reporting a cheater? READ THIS FIRST!
Also were often undercover with other names.

Well catch them if they keep cheating!
Hello again.
I think the crew does a great job, some admin are kinder than others but they are all good at their job: Thanks.

There is a time in which there is no admin available that is when in Europe they sleep, and it is when some players (registered or not) enter with hacks to create chaos and prevent the normal development of the serv.
In that time the players that do not use hacks we are at a disadvantage and we end up prisoners in the boat.

That's why I want to propose two alternatives:

1.- Recruit admins with America's schedule.

2.- Establish a time zone free of penalties so that everyone can use hacks, this would cause the hackers to leave the service because they would not have victims within reach.

This is a great serv with excellent design and I think we should all participate so that it remains the best.
Best regards.
(05-30-2017, 08:11 PM)Hoka_Hey Wrote: 2.- Establish a time zone free of penalties so that everyone can use hacks, this would cause the hackers to leave the service because they would not have victims within reach.

Sorry, but this idea wasn't really well thought out. As a result of implementing this (if it happened), it would have the opposite effect of what you're explaining. More and more people would download cheats and then be "too lazy" to remove them. Then they would continuously use them on a daily basis (even outside this 'time zone free of penalties') The real effects of your idea? => Hackers increasing.