Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Complaint on Finisha
So, today I got banned for exposing that Jasmine got temp. admine the other day even tho. she got banned 3 times for hacking, and I wanted to show everyone that that's an bad example. Finisha then decided to ban me for "Come back tomorrow". I want management to clear this out. Cheers.  *O*
Like I said in your ban appeal; 
(06-09-2017, 02:09 PM)Finisha Wrote: I have warned and told you many times to stop bitching and moaning about a certain issue you're talking about, which you have no right to be involved with in the first place nor discuss it. You ignored me everytime and I had no choice but you ban you for one day because you crossed the line. 

Relax, calm down and grab a lemonade drink, enjoy your day off and come back tomorrow. Your ban is set to expire tomorrow.
When you're told to calm down and relax, you do so. 

*%Nawoni:%#lvp.echo* 05*** [HC]Sleep (Id:20) has been banned by [BB]Finisha. (Id:22) for 1 days: Come back tomorrow

Whoever the admins give temporary administrator rights is none of your business, Sleep. But make no mistake about it, we're fully aware of who's worthy to get those temp rights and who's not, mistakes do happen and that's our issue to handle and take care of. I appreciate you're upset over Jasmine being temp'd by a certain admin -not me- and of course I don't agree with that decision. But again, it's none of your business and we handle it between each other. Don't cross the line and start making jokes about admins being unprofessional, we will not tolerate that. And that's why you were banned(one day only). Relax, and leave the rest to us. 

Thanks for your time, I hope you understand.
So again, what rule did I break that I got banned for it? I'm asking you a one simple question, seems like you have no answer to it.
I never said that admins are unprofessional. Stop making things up to get out of your stuff.
I warned you several times to stop, I told you several times to calm down, I told you it's none of your business, I banned you, you went to IRC and this is a small list of the shit you said after being banned :

Quote:<Sleep> !msg Anyone wants to become an admin?
<Sleep> !msg I'll give you details to becoming an admin in minutes!
<Sleep> !msg 1. Download aimbot, 2. Get banned for it 3 times, 3. Become a temp admin
<Sleep> !msg Ples give me temp, I will let you fuck my ass pless awww <3 :D :D :D
<Sleep> !msg The higher ban history, higher the admin level
<Sleep> !msg According to Death$tar, he would be Owner 1337 Head admin by now
<Sleep> !msg Well, great example of a temp admin. Not just a hacker, but a liar too!
<Sleep> !msg We want more temps like this!!!
<Sleep> !msg Have you sent some good nudes to Humza?
<Sleep> !msg Also, if you want the best progress, act like you're a girl and send some nudes to admins, will help
<Sleep> !msg Anyway guys, if you wondered how to become one, you should get banned for aimbot 3 times, the 4th time you get caught, you become a temp
<Sleep> !msg Yea, I gave out the secret to becoming an admin

What rule did you break? the answer is there

This complaint has been dealt with.
Stop bitching, deal with the ban, stop complaining in other topics.