Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Banned] Sleep
Nickname: [HC]Sleep
Date of the ban: 9.6.2017.
Suspected Reason: Come back tomorrow
Extra notes: Waht rule did I break so I got banned for it?
I have warned and told you many times to stop bitching and moaning about a certain issue you're talking about, which you have no right to be involved with in the first place nor discuss it. You ignored me everytime and I had no choice but you ban you for one day because you crossed the line. 

Relax, calm down and grab a lemonade drink, enjoy your day off and come back tomorrow. Your ban is set to expire tomorrow.
When you're told to calm down and relax, you do so. 

*%Nawoni:%#lvp.echo* 05*** [HC]Sleep (Id:20) has been banned by [BB]Finisha. (Id:22) for 1 days: Come back tomorrow
So again, what rule did I break?
Let me give you a piece of advice, stop using the IRC to continue your jokes/direct disrespect towards us or your ban is going to be much longer. We don't appreciate that, and you should know when to stop. Take my advice for your own benefit.
Again, what rule did I break in the first place?
Disrespecting the entire Crew team after being told to calm down several times.
I'm sorry, but, what words did I use to disrespect "whole" crew? I just asked people if they want to know how to become admins. You warned me to stop talkinh about it im gang chat, which I refused, because, I'm free to say anything in my gang chat. You never warned me to stop talking about anything in the main chat. No mute, no PM, no anything. Again, stop making things up. There is no reason for this ban. I broke no rules.
This ban appeal has been dealt with, come back tomorrow.