Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Banned] Danny786
Nickname: Danny786
Date of the ban: just now
Suspected Reason: calm down!
Extra notes: Can't you just take a joke ? only thing I said was ''kill that BB'' (was meant for jussica) I meant ''kill that baby'' , Now what do you see so innapropriate in that sentence ? and then Jussica mutes me for 5 MINUTES -_- , I was like wtf , what did I even do ? then I send a message to the staf ''@Why did I got muted ? What did I do ? can't you just take a joke ? why so serious ? and for 5 minutes to ! you so depressive'' But I got no answer ! why no answer huh ? prolly cuz you knew you were wrong! I got a little bit mad then and then I send ''@5 minutes for nothing ? well take this then : You motherfucking depressive piece of shit ! Can't even take a fucking joke'' Only that I said , and then I receieved a message from George ": Calm down you will get yourself banned , then I decided to calm down and I said ''@Okay sorry , but she is to depressive '' ''@nvm'' I got unmuted then , and I decided not to chat then (was a little dissapointed) and aftr a while I see I'm banned by jussica , reason : Calm down! other admins can also check the logs , I'm not lying at all , It's not my fault here at all , I'm a pretty chill player , everyone knows that , knows that about me , but she ..ugh I'd better stop joking with her , cuz she seems to be too depressive , nvm , but admins please do take action against this -_- And I am sorry to if I said anything wrong :(

P.S there are so many reports against her , why nobody takes action against it ? And who keeps giving her admin ?she is not event capable yet for admin , and tho so abusive ! Do something before this shit gets worser , and please unban me.

-thanks
Reanna,

This was a small part of the reason behind the ban, the bigger reason being ban evasion.

Stop coming back and find a new server.

Thank you.