Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[HC] - .:: T h e - H o l o c a u s t - C r e w ::.
Taking headshots thrice is plausible at distanced time intervals. These guys never trained with Sniper or any WW in their entire life and look at them judging.
(12-26-2017, 02:58 AM)Death$tar Wrote: Taking headshots thrice is plausible at distanced time intervals. These guys never trained with Sniper or any WW in their entire life and look at them judging.
They are shits  ;)
(12-25-2017, 02:57 PM)Jasmine Wrote: Maka----------->Hc

Let's just take a moment of silent, turn off the light and focus on this post... bcuz what i'm about to tell you or narrate you, will blow your mind. and obv let's talk about jasmine i know i know...!! now some people will turn away and say 'ah winnie's again beefing up  on jasmine' guys please i told you i'm being serious... completely honest... she is good and she is smart. but what i'm about to tell you will blow your mind. POOOFFF

now as i said jasmine is smart, and i do have some smart comments made by her 'upload or download speed doesn't matter' and blah blah... all smart, actually this is what you call being over-all street smart this is the state when you exceed that smartness level and proceed to the level of being OVER-SMART. cough cough* i mean OVER-ALL STREET SMART!! yey!! so as you can see we posted news and updates on this post. then i found out jasmine commented something which explains me how SMART she is... well i simply don't know how she get this much smartness from? and how!! she's so good at it. then i saw something... and poof blows my mind! and which also shows that smart level... 

[Image: qa2mkEAdRGCV4fxSuHjqmg.png]

Jasmine 'Really Bitch' xDD i mean i don't know if it's being sarcastic or some shit... but that's fuckedddd up! xDD oh! wait!! cough* being smart...! how can we forget that. now if she really thinks she is bitch then who knows maybe it's true, not my bitch... xD i mean she's too ugly to be my bitch and tbh i'm not paedophile. Ammarz!! i KNOW YOU LOVE JASMINE!!! <3 CMON CUM OUT AND SHOW LOVE PELZ! <3

then after all this i realize and saw one more thing and that was jasmine fag...oh sorry frags* my bad! i went to her youtube channel and i found something which is MIND FUCKIN BLOWING. ya'll think i'm jokin??? look at this shit!

[Image: jSQA-yjATROOh0SS7Blomg.png]

again...!! a represent-fuckin-ation, a view, a demonstration, manifestation, a display of being OVER-SMART! cough* sorry over-all street smart. i really don't get the sarcasm again made by jasmine but jasmine really needs or should fix the level of humor she's trying convey. good thing that she had 21 subs and this is how you exactly succeed. but with good name xDDDD so is it like, 'JasmineRekted'? 'Jasmine is Rekted?' 'Jasmine get rekted?' or 'Jasmine is a Rekt' to me it sound so bad, when you say it like 'Jasmine Erect' like my jasmine is erected or something like that. just kidding all jokes aside xDD sure do you give kids some boner with your cuteness i know jasmine is lovely...! so regarding to that as soon i finished this up and came to see more replies on this post i found a pedo... i saw a person, probably faps all day and night thinking about you... here take a closer look.

[Image: csqleKqwQLqMROTITXHr1g.png]

YAY! PWNT!!! YOU JUST PWNT THEM JASMINE, YOU'RE SO GREAT JASMINE, I LOVE YOU JASMINE, JASMINE YOU'RE THE BEST, JASMINE I'M A PEDO! I SUCK PUSSY JASMINE!! JASMINE...! JASMINE...! HELLO?? JASMINE MY LUF? xDD

are you kidding me? well i know some people will definitely think 'Oh! writing pwnt doesn't mean he licking pussy...' well i know exactly i'm talking about. so while watching 'jasmine fag frags' i saw this... not only jasmine being street smart or skills but also this... and blew my mind.

[Image: _SA5Fsg3R1WDVA7DmKMS8A.png]

again...???? JASMINE YOU PWNT DEM AGAIN!!!  YOU'RE SO GREAT JASMINE, I LOVE YOU JASMINE, JASMINE YOU'RE THE BEST, JASMINE YOU'RE SO PRO, JASMINE I'M A PEDO! I SUCK PUSSY JASMINE!! JASMINE...!? JASMINE...!? HELLO?? JASMINE MY LUF!? YOU ROCK MY WORLD JASMINE!! I TOUCH MY DICK WHEN I THINK ABACH YOU!!! I FAP ON DOS SKILZ JASMINE!! JASMINE YOU 'EREKTED' ME XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 

In-fact he so in love he wrote 'It's me - LuKaZ' like it's not obv that his youtube name is 'LucAs' xDDD

but anyways, more people which i call them 'Shit people' they commented as-well calling Chiraq being OP. while they are the one being too OP for LVP and been banned multiple times that's what you call being OP,  child.

so guys moral of the story is that... those name things blew my mind and i thought of myself how can i be so slow and not smart like jasmine. LVP has some slow and dumb people like me rookie ricky, fairy fory, starboy and over-all street smart people like jasmine with great sense of humor with GREAT sarcasm and with GREAT skills... see my sarcasm is average but it's not fucked up like jasmine's... so basically OK is the best, Jasmine is great and smart, lukaz being a pedo, and shit people are still shit. i hope ya'll love my sweet little story <3 and subscribe to my new channel i make videos daily, i have shit tons of mods making me immune to get damage and i'm pro since 2016 Nov. ------ >  SUBSCRIBE MADAFUCKA! drop a like to all my videos and pls if you're over-all street smart like me find that bell thingy on screen and turn on the post notification so you get the notification next time i upload a new video! and guys if this video gets 5 dislikes i will declare, expose, and upload lukaz nudes! now gtfo! PEACE!  

Last but not the least, buggati my luf <3 luf you bro, doesn't matter if you're in clan or not... you'll still be my first love and frnd. xDD <3 #bromance #nohomo #nogay #ihatedeathstar
(12-25-2017, 06:48 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote: Something triggered me, i started flaming. Then leader came he kicked me

Don't wanna say much without knowing the matter but i can expect such behavior from chq
(12-26-2017, 03:35 AM)Winnie Wrote:

Let's just take a moment of silent, turn off the light and focus on this post... bcuz what i'm about to tell you or narrate you, will blow your mind. and obv let's talk about jasmine i know i know...!! now some people will turn away and say 'ah winnie's again beefing up  on jasmine' guys please i told you i'm being serious... completely honest... she is good and she is smart. but what i'm about to tell you will blow your mind. POOOFFF

now as i said jasmine is smart, and i do have some smart comments made by her 'upload or download speed doesn't matter' and blah blah... all smart, actually this is what you call being over-all street smart this is the state when you exceed that smartness level and proceed to the level of being OVER-SMART. cough cough* i mean OVER-ALL STREET SMART!! yey!! so as you can see we posted news and updates on this post. then i found out jasmine commented something which explains me how SMART she is... well i simply don't know how she get this much smartness from? and how!! she's so good at it. then i saw something... and poof blows my mind! and which also shows that smart level... 

Jasmine 'Really Bitch' xDD i mean i don't know if it's being sarcastic or some shit... but that's fuckedddd up! xDD oh! wait!! cough* being smart...! how can we forget that. now if she really thinks she is bitch then who knows maybe it's true, not my bitch... xD i mean she's too ugly to be my bitch and tbh i'm not paedophile. Ammarz!! i KNOW YOU LOVE JASMINE!!! <3 CMON CUM OUT AND SHOW LOVE PELZ! <3

then after all this i realize and saw one more thing and that was jasmine fag...oh sorry frags* my bad! i went to her youtube channel and i found something which is MIND FUCKIN BLOWING. ya'll think i'm jokin??? look at this shit!

again...!! a represent-fuckin-ation, a view, a demonstration, manifestation, a display of being OVER-SMART! cough* sorry over-all street smart. i really don't get the sarcasm again made by jasmine but jasmine really needs or should fix the level of humor she's trying convey. good thing that she had 21 subs and this is how you exactly succeed. but with good name xDDDD so is it like, 'JasmineRekted'? 'Jasmine is Rekted?' 'Jasmine get rekted?' or 'Jasmine is a Rekt' to me it sound so bad, when you say it like 'Jasmine Erect' like my jasmine is erected or something like that. just kidding all jokes aside xDD sure do you give kids some boner with your cuteness i know jasmine is lovely...! so regarding to that as soon i finished this up and came to see more replies on this post i found a pedo... i saw a person, probably faps all day and night thinking about you... here take a closer look.

YAY! PWNT!!! YOU JUST PWNT THEM JASMINE, YOU'RE SO GREAT JASMINE, I LOVE YOU JASMINE, JASMINE YOU'RE THE BEST, JASMINE I'M A PEDO! I SUCK PUSSY JASMINE!! JASMINE...! JASMINE...! HELLO?? JASMINE MY LUF? xDD

are you kidding me? well i know some people will definitely think 'Oh! writing pwnt doesn't mean he licking pussy...' well i know exactly i'm talking about. so while watching 'jasmine fag frags' i saw this... not only jasmine being street smart or skills but also this... and blew my mind.

again...???? JASMINE YOU PWNT DEM AGAIN!!!  YOU'RE SO GREAT JASMINE, I LOVE YOU JASMINE, JASMINE YOU'RE THE BEST, JASMINE YOU'RE SO PRO, JASMINE I'M A PEDO! I SUCK PUSSY JASMINE!! JASMINE...!? JASMINE...!? HELLO?? JASMINE MY LUF!? YOU ROCK MY WORLD JASMINE!! I TOUCH MY DICK WHEN I THINK ABACH YOU!!! I FAP ON DOS SKILZ JASMINE!! JASMINE YOU 'EREKTED' ME XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 

In-fact he so in love he wrote 'It's me - LuKaZ' like it's not obv that his youtube name is 'LucAs' xDDD

but anyways, more people which i call them 'Shit people' they commented as-well calling Chiraq being OP. while they are the one being too OP for LVP and been banned multiple times that's what you call being OP,  child.

so guys moral of the story is that... those name things blew my mind and i thought of myself how can i be so slow and not smart like jasmine. LVP has some slow and dumb people like me rookie ricky, fairy fory, starboy and over-all street smart people like jasmine with great sense of humor with GREAT sarcasm and with GREAT skills... see my sarcasm is average but it's not fucked up like jasmine's... so basically OK is the best, Jasmine is great and smart, lukaz being a pedo, and shit people are still shit. i hope ya'll love my sweet little story <3 and subscribe to my new channel i make videos daily, i have shit tons of mods making me immune to get damage and i'm pro since 2016 Nov. ------ >  SUBSCRIBE MADAFUCKA! drop a like to all my videos and pls if you're over-all street smart like me find that bell thingy on screen and turn on the post notification so you get the notification next time i upload a new video! and guys if this video gets 5 dislikes i will declare, expose, and upload lukaz nudes! now gtfo! PEACE!  

Last but not the least, buggati my luf <3 luf you bro, doesn't matter if you're in clan or not... you'll still be my first love and frnd. xDD <3 #bromance #nohomo #nogay #ihatedeathstar
Jealous?
Winne your post is interesting. "Jasminerekt" is indeed different if not a weird name. It is like "jasmine got wrecked" who knows maybe she did it to give a distinctive look to her channel and "-I'm LukaZ" that was funny XD but you are going too harsh on her. You are pointing her out based on too many factors including ones which aren't known to anyone (pedo and stuff)... although major content of post is liked to sarcasm, I have to say few things are bit extra. I believe her understanding and intellectual abilities are pretty good. The difference which we can see here is ofc language barrier and it's common, nobody is perfect. It would be totally wrong to say that if a person isn't very good with foreign lang then their understanding and figurative usage for Irony, Metaphor and Sarcasm aren't upto the mark.
(12-26-2017, 04:20 AM)LukaZ Wrote:
(12-26-2017, 03:35 AM)Winnie Wrote:

Jealous?

Jealous Bitch ?
(12-26-2017, 02:58 AM)Death$tar Wrote: Taking headshots thrice is plausible at distanced time intervals. These guys never trained with Sniper or any WW in their entire life and look at them judging.

Started SAMP 2016 prolly, you must have gotten so much experience already.. goodjob
lol
(12-26-2017, 12:50 PM)zkipper Wrote:

Started SAMP 2016 prolly, you must have gotten so much experience already.. goodjob

Lmao pls.