Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

server running error
this user is LVP public user , i always use the root for sql
Hello,

i think that i should reply

@George:

everybody noticed that lvp Public permissions are changed or whatever is this issue is technical or something like that
or LVP Managements changed it to be just for READ not WRITE
if its Second case, i think that LVP should open source their MySQL Map (.sql file or script)
thank you

@bidowhab:
if you are using websites that i said i don't think they will give you root access, and if you are using XAMPP you can't use CPanel on it cuz my php admin already there so it would be little thing, and you should know PERMISSION query (SQL Language) to do that.
that where i did learn SQL language it should help you too https://www.w3schools.com/sql/
but you need sql file or dump file, and change database.json to your new MySQL info without those you can't use LVP script stable

Thank you

Yassine
(05-22-2017, 02:26 AM)Yassine Wrote: Hello,

i think that i should reply

@George:

everybody noticed that lvp Public permissions are changed or whatever is this issue is technical or something like that
or LVP Managements changed it to be just for READ not WRITE
if its Second case, i think that LVP should open source their MySQL Map (.sql file or script)
thank you

@bidowhab:
if you are using websites that i said i don't think they will give you root access, and if you are using XAMPP you can't use CPanel on it cuz my php admin already there so it would be little thing, and you should know PERMISSION query (SQL Language) to do that.
that where i did learn SQL language it should help you too https://www.w3schools.com/sql/
but you need sql file or dump file, and change database.json to your new MySQL info without those you can't use LVP script stable

Thank you

Yassine

i already know sql , and i didn't mean that they should give me the root access of course i mean that i use root on my localhost , cuz i think george thought that i am already hosting it on my localhost but with low permissions ....