Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA SA win10 Crazy Y-axis Sense
Thumbs Down 
Hey, so i decided to jump in samp a while ago and i noticed that the Y sens is pretty FUCKED to say the least, it's pretty much all over the place where as X-axis is pretty normal, now i'm wondering if you guys have any fix for this or something? cause i found one, but it's a cleo script.
do not wanna use that shit :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igFCSszXK8
it's a newer mouse that causes it, what i did was opened the software of the mouse and lowered Y sens but it also makes it harder to aim at people when they're above you.
it's a gta sa thing, google for a sensitivity fix
(05-04-2017, 01:05 PM)rrawrrr Wrote: it's a gta sa thing, google for a sensitivity fix

Actually, “spk sensfix”. Not sure if spk clan copied someone else's settings but this is one hell of a sensfix! You can also modify it yourself by opening the sensfix.cfg and try to figure out what's best for your mouse. :)

Long time no see, Mohit!
Man I have the same problem :/ still couldn't fix
(05-04-2017, 04:49 PM)Finisha Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 01:05 PM)rrawrrr Wrote: it's a gta sa thing, google for a sensitivity fix

Actually, “spk sensfix”. Not sure if spk clan copied someone else's settings but this is one hell of a sensfix! You can also modify it yourself by opening the sensfix.cfg and try to figure out what's best for your mouse. :)

Long time no see, Mohit!

comments says it's slice sensfix. wondering if there's any difference between the two since slice's didn't work at all for me
I'm sure if you copied all the files in “spk sensfix” you still need to modify it since you are most likely using a different mouse DPI than the one who made it.

It's very simple, open up sensfix.cfg and change world sensevity to lower or higher (which suites you) by making a slight number change. Same goes for the aim and sniper settings as well. Hope this helped you! 

Note: Of course the game must not be running while you're changing the settings and make sure you save before closing the notepad of sensfix. If it still didn't help you, then I'm afraid it's beyond my knowledge and abilities, my apologies!  :/
sok sensfix?  i'll have a look at that, and umm who are you again? XD sorry i don't remember you.

EDIT well that didn't work. i mean i restricted the sens to be a little lower/controllable but the x and y are still different.
That's weird.. No idea what else can help you, sorry.

I'm FiNiSheR/Finisher. GgT’s very best at that time and Dx’s enemy haha
Bruh ask google no one cares bout your sad life