Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

BYE!
So guys ......... Maybe its a day that I got crazy cos I accepted one desicion . So this is LVP , my another life , my another family , which made this 2 years the best in my life . It is really hard to do that but I have no choice . I study law and i have to spend all my hrs in studying . Maybe I will join LVP when I have free time but studying "law "  ; studying "juridical faculty" its hard to get some free hrs . Who knows maybe I will become one of  the best detective  , or a famouse prosecutor haha . So , its hard to leave , it is really a hard for me .  I do love that day "8 may of 2015" my regdate , when I joined a new life  with you , thank you guys , thank all of you . But I must mention some guys who were with me : lets start with them who were my first friends here on LVP and who helped me , thank you Mr.JT and Holsje for being a good friend for me , thank you my amaZing Yevad , you are the special one for me , George , c'mon my british man with amazing accent , I am so deeply thankful to you , also thanx to my new friend Edz who helped me everytime , everytime I needed something. So if I forget someone sorry but I am thankfull all of you , thank you all of you guys again and again . Maybe most of you  , you dont care about it but I want to say BYE to you my virtual friends . Thank you , I will be back one day , and I will be active in IRC, Forum and in TS sometimes , I think.

Thank you !
It was a pleasure to play with you Saba! I wish you all the best with your studies and life :)
Take care and really good luck :)
(02-16-2017, 02:11 AM)Finisha Wrote: It was a pleasure to play with you Saba! I wish you all the best with your studies and life :) <3
(02-16-2017, 04:10 AM)Ezio Wrote:
(02-16-2017, 02:11 AM)Finisha Wrote: It was a pleasure to play with you Saba! I wish you all the best with your studies and life :) <3

Ma boyy xD . Will text you <3
This is so sad for watch, when good players ( like you ),  literally because of his obligations has to leave this game n community.

For me you are awesome guy. I wish you all the best.
A lawyer is a liar. 
After my graduation is complete,  i also have planned to study law.
I also have big plans for my practical life, and i am aware of sacrifices that we need to make when time comes. 
I wish you very best of luck with your further studies, and may you succeed with what have you chosen. 
It was great to meet you in game and ts aswell.
We all love you, you are always welcomed. 

A great man once said, 
"The more you know, the more you know you don't know."

So,never stop learning. 
All the best, 

Regards, 

AmmaRz™
We had a lot of fun playing together, sad to see you leaving. Best of luck with you studies and hope to see you someday again!  ;(
Take care Saba, good luck with your studies!
dear saba ,saber ,sabra ,sabri,sabrin ...

i will never forget you ,and i will miss you ...as you a  good player and  person ,you are always a part from lvp so  take care and be successful, i wish a good moments for you  :)

yours housma