Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Haven't got my answer
Okay so i was banned & told to make an appeal

I did it and listed the reasons that why i shouldn't have been banned

Despite all the reasons I've listed in the thread I have got ZERO answer

George came in to call me a liar (for what you idiot? I've never denied shouting the nword) and locked my thread.

I am no longer asking for unban but I need you little phuckers to give me a proper reason :(

Quote: I got falsely banned by boy george for calling someone the nword! How is this possible? CJ & his niggas say the nword all the time (watch the video below) and as far as i know this game is +18 contains explicit language. It's on the cover too if you actually bought it you phucking pirates. It's perfectly normal to call people nwords in this game because the game is actually based on a nwords story.

I think the quote above is a FACT and none of you can prove it wrong. If you can't stand the nword yall just should quit and play some other game.

Don't lock the thread just discuss.
Hi there.

I will ignore your utter disrespectful tone and rudeness and just straight to the point.

From our game server rules, which you've agreed to by using our services:
Quote:Swearing, flaming, provoking and insulting individual people must only occur in very limited quantities. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is rated as a Mature (17+) game, so we expect players to be able to deal with a limited amount of foul language. Direct means of communication, such as private messages, gang chat and phone calls, are exempt from this rule if all involved players agree on the use of such language. Insults made in discriminative or racist ways are prohibited under all circumstances, for all means of communication.

We are not going to debate whether what you said or haven't said could be considered insulting/discriminative or racist. That is for the crew member witnessing to decide and consider. I support the decision they have made.
Case closed.