Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Reporting a cheater
Hi all

So i was playing in the server earlier today and I happened to come accross to a player named Darkdream.

I don't know if he is regular. He is an average joe with average skills. So this guy had the balls to talk shit to me once and you know how it ended (whipped him 4-5 times ez you know me)

But right before he quit he wanted to fight me to one last time (he was mad). So we started to fight and he didn't even LOSE a single HP despite all the uzi spray let alone countless sawn-off shots. (Mind you that he only has about 40 ping) Anyway someone else involved the fight and killed me.

At first i thought i was bugged in his screen you know like sliding on the floor etc. So i decided to pop off one more time to make sure... and BOOM! Zero HP loss again. And after i started to talk he immedietly left the server.

I know that he thought I wasn't a regular guy and admins weren't around so he would just toggle for once to piss me off and leave. He would probably never do it again.

But here I'm exposing the cheating phaggot. I know that these alligations will not get him banned but still i just wanted let everyone know this cunt just cheated to get his revenge.
The player has been banned aready, thanks for reporting.