Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] ban
Nickname: snowman.
Date of the ban: 29.09.2016
Suspected Reason: some hacker shot from a car i run interior
Your IP address: youHaveIt
Extra notes: have a nice day.
The person that shot you was NOT a hacker.
Also this is not the only instance that you've ran into an interior to avoid death. And just a little before you kept spraying Zaibatsu inside an interior.

You just keep doing it over and over again and you know it's not allowed. You're fighting somebody like zaibatsu, you're about to die and you're running inside.. This has to stop..
i wasent about to die it was 10-1 to me. we play smart this is why i have 10 kills and he only 1. and the guy was shoting me hes car didnt explode and you saw it.
(09-29-2016, 02:00 PM)..snowman.. Wrote: i wasent about to die it was 10-1 to me. we play smart this is why i have 10 kills and he only 1. and the guy was shoting me hes car didnt explode and you saw it.

Running into interiors while in a fight when you're about to die is not playing smart, it's abusing.
You've been running into interiors WHILE FIGHTING to avoid all day. 

It's ONLY a 3 day ban, next time it WILL be longer. 
If you want players to be allowed to run into interiors while fighting then please suggest a rule change.
(09-29-2016, 02:04 PM)Holsje Wrote:
(09-29-2016, 02:00 PM)..snowman.. Wrote: i wasent about to die it was 10-1 to me. we play smart this is why i have 10 kills and he only 1. and the guy was shoting me hes car didnt explode and you saw it.

Running into interiors while in a fight when you're about to die is not playing smart, it's abusing.

If you want players to be allowed to run into interiors while fighting then please suggest a rule change.

3 days pass. it says im banned till thursday?
(10-02-2016, 12:24 PM)..snowman.. Wrote:
(09-29-2016, 02:04 PM)Holsje Wrote:

3 days pass. it says im banned till thursday?

Your nickname is not "snowman".
Please send me your full nickname (with capitals) and I'll check it out for you.

edit:
Found your name (R2D)snowman.
It says that you are not banned at this moment, please message me on IRC if you have trouble joining.