Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Spawning cars for any player?
Hi all,

We've received some good feedback that it may be too hard for new players to get around. A solution that has worked out really well for another server* is to allow players to spawn vehicles on demand.

Las Venturas Playground allows this through the /inf, /nrg, etcetera. commands for players who have sprayed all spray tags.

What about making the feature more commonly available? We can allow any player to spawn a selection of vehicles, and improve the selection of vehicles when (a) the player registered an account, and (b) collected a certain number of spray tags.

I'd love to hear your opinions. I think this can work, improving the freeroam aspect of LVP, while not hurting the deathmatch aspect of LVP.

Thanks,
Russell

* Not sure if you want attribution— let me know and I'll name you instead.
Yeah that could be good. All 100 tags take quitte some time, wich may be kinda frustrating. But i think nrg and inf should stay at 100
I say yes,

I've seen people ask us how to spawn a vehicle, and after we told them they can't spawn vehicles they left the server.

I would like to suggest to add a /v <vehiclename> command doing exactly the same as the /nrg etc. commands (But is commonly used in other servers, so that players can figure it out themself)
The current vehicles should stay for the newbies, 100 tags guys should get /v vehiclename, barr the VIP vehicles
Russell I really liked the option (b)

I want to suggest that when a player with no 100 tags types /inf , he gets a message that this cmd is locked, can you change/edit that message something like spray 100 tags to unlock the cmd or something more gramatically correct phrase and ez to understand.

+ I still dont know which vehicles are available to spawn? After some updates in past some new vehicles were added and it will be nice to add information about that vehicles which can be spawned, add it in /help or any new cmd which you're making like /v. Vehicles IK are /inf /nrg /sul /ele /vor aaaand thats it what I know... please tell me if I missed any vehicle name
(09-18-2016, 05:57 AM)sau Wrote: Russell I really liked the option (b)

I want to suggest that when a player with no 100 tags types /inf , he gets a message that this cmd is locked, can you change/edit that message something like spray 100 tags to unlock the cmd or something more gramatically correct phrase and ez to understand.

+ I still dont know which vehicles are available to spawn? After some updates in past some new vehicles were added and it will be nice to add information about that vehicles which can be spawned, add it in /help or any new cmd which you're making like /v. Vehicles IK are /inf /nrg /sul /ele /vor aaaand thats it what I know... please tell me if I missed any vehicle name

You missed /tur (Turismo).

As for the idea,imo we can allow newbies to spawn vehicles but at first a limited variety of vehicles only.I prefer option 'b'.Unlock more vehicles as you spray more tags.Infernus and NRG should require 100 tags.

or alternatively,we can allow players to spawn any car they want and change the reward of spraying all tags to something else other than spawning cars.Although I have no idea what should that be atm. :D
Hello Russell

i suggest to do /vor /tur .... for 100.tags Players and /v for VIP with 100 tag ofc 
that means The player need to 100 tag and VIP in same time for use /v about others /vor ... do it for normal players + 100 tag

Thanks 
Yassine
This is for the noobs to not leave the server, not for the people who already is VIP and have 100% tags, which you guys think about.
Make it a limit of cars until they spray that many tags or something, or give them all cars expect NRG and infernus then.
The players who's not registered should be able to do it as well, as they might just leave if they can't. Specially since you can't register in game.
What Darkfire said and maybe we could make them wait 5 minutes per spawn? So it'd act as an incentive to register :)))))
Imo, we should keep the ability (after spraying 100 tags) to spawn vehicles anywhere. New players could type /v or /parking (or whatever command) to teleport to a place with a lot of cars and bikes.
This parking could be placed in the big parking near the pyramid in LV.
Only problem is that it could make some players lag a bit..