Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Banned] Reanna

Nickname:                 Reanna
Date of the ban:       almost 3 month's ago.
Suspected Reason:  aimbot , and some youtube video.
Your IP address:      190.98.48.34
Extra notes:              first of all , i apologise for posting another appeal , i know it's quite annoying , hm sorry.
                                   so , let me just come straight to the point , can you reduce my ban date a little bit ? like                                              maybe a year or something like that , or maybe christmass..? i know i've cheated many times                                   , and most of admins/managers have already given up on me because i kept fooling you guys              that i won't cheat again...this is not a joke oké , i'm being serious , i'm not asking you to unban me...                                      because that wouldn't be fair for the others , i am just reqeusting to reduce BAN date... but if                                        you guys decide so oké it's in your hands now , because i know that i've cheated many times ,                                        and i deserve to get punished , and i apologise for evading my ban because that was not the                                       right thing to do at that moment , i realised that. So...currently i am banned permanently                                    , but i really appriciate an unban date , because one day i really want to return ! 
                                   I saw some permanent banned players appealing , so i thought let me also make an appeal   
                                   , maybe this could help a little bit , i request the same for haunter and sand , P.S i'm now in                                          my summer holidays , but unfortunatly i cannot play on the server , but anyways , thanks                                          for reading all this , admins please don't ignore this message , read once....

-Regards, and thanks
 -Reanna                                                   
I think this: https://forum.sa-mp.nl/showthread.php?ti...#pid470682 says enough.